List of Happy-ness #2

It's the time of the day when inspiration comes in a List of Happy-ness.

today list of happy-ness as follows:

1. Pikachu followed the maid to send my lunch box, we exchange hugs and kisses! feel so loved.

2. Good news for Marion, he will be posting out to Changi after the wedding so he wont have to travel all the way from Ubi to Sembawang Airbase anymore.

3. I literally do less work and manage to settle Summer In Love.

4. Miraculously my flu and running nose dissapear, phew!

5. Thinking about our simple sunday-outing to expo and dinner with family was nice.
6. Happy-nes on Instagram when my peeps, posted pictures of their cute cats, babies and anything that would put a smile on my face.

If you do have a List of Happy-ness, do tag me coz I would love to read them.

Have a happy monday.... even if it's not so happy at least you must try to always be happy.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular Posts