Pinkish Eyeshadow Look

With all honesty, I am not an expert at putting on makeup so if you asking for a tutorial or something like that I don't think I even dare to do it. But since I put up this picture on instagram, some of you were complimenting it and so I thought it would be fun to share with you the products I used for this look.

I share with you what I put on and in theory on how I do it in my pro method of application and since I don't usually used much high end product this look was simply easy to do and definitely inexpensive. There are also some of my favourite products too.


Like I said before this was a for fun and it did a look which can be worn daily and I am not an expert but I think I did well for a not-so-pro. It's a very soft look and damn easy to do. It's all about experimenting with colors.

So here are the products I used:


If you noticed I didn't include the brushes, so feel free to use whatever you are comfortable with.

No. 1 - Maybelline Gel Liner (Black)
No. 2 - NYX Blusher (Mocha)
No. 3 - bareMinerals All over face color (Warmth) for contouring
No. 4 - bareMinerals Matte Foundation (Medium Beige) for light setting powder
No. 5 - Pyhsician Formula Happy Glow Mood Boosting Powder (Translucent) for highlights
No. 6 - NYX Eyeshadow based in NUDE
No. 7 - Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation
No. 8 - Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
No. 9 - Cyber Color Auto Brow Pen in Dark Brown No.5
No. 10 - NYX Jumbo pencil (MILK) for inner corner of the eyes
No. 11 - NYX Round Lipstick in Thalia
No. 12 - 120 eyeshadow palette / I used the dark purple for the lid and pinkish for the crease

Just a little note I make it slightly smoked with smudging the 1st application of the gel liner and after that I lined my eye liners again. I found that by doing this is softens the smoked look rather than using the black which can look very dramatic.

So that's it! Most of the product which I usually use on a daily basis so I won't have to make the look too complicated.

So see you on the next entry soon!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts