Review: Anna Sui Ombre Eyeshadow

So I got this little sample from last month's Bellabox, truly excited when I saw the Anna Sui Eyeshadow and told myself I got to try them. Believe it or not I have never try any Anna Sui products before, I don't really know why but I guess their product wasn't so well marketed unlike other brands like M.A.C and Bobby Brown and etc etc. Anna Sui product don't seems to have a hype here in SG but I don't know if there is a huge hype else where.

Firstly I love how the packaging (another note I think I might just be a sucker for such product packaging) moving along ..... sadly I don't really much about Anna Sui product as not many beauty blogger actually talk about them. But this Ombre a Paupieres Duo eyeshadow which I found out later that it wasn't a new product to begin with. Infact this was a 2010 collection..... where was I back than?? ooh well here is what I think of this product.

Without the eyeshadow primer I would consider the color pay off to just so so this product works a little better with a primer for sure. It doesn't crease or give you any fall out as for the color that I got was just average. Sadly I don't think there any "Ombre" effect on the eyeshadow even after application too. So when the product was created I don't even know why bother with the Ombre anyway. But I still love this color it's very wearable and the color is soft and nice.



So I guess to get a piece of this eyeshadow you better head down to Anna Sui counter soon. I suggest you go swatch it first to see if this suits you.

As usual do drop us a comment or feedback down below at the comment box.

See you at the next entry soon.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts