Review: Physician Formula Products

Another product review!! yes this time around is makeup products. It's a particular brand that you might be able to get them in local stores here but definitely you can get them from online stores which ship internationally and the brand is one of those product that is gentle to the skin as it's more natural organic mineral products,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Physician Formula!! they used to be available in SG a few years back and till now I have not seen them at our local stores but I did got mine from Summer In Love thou will tell you more about it later. So back to the products, a few months ago I bought the Happy Glow & Mood Boosting Powder and Eye Definer.

The Boosting powder is supposed to be like an all over powder to the face it does have a hint of shine but nothing crazy just good enough to make your face glow and I usually use it as a highlighter for my forehead, nose and chin area.



Here is the actual color from their website.

I really love the embossed patterns of heart shapes on the powder if you notice the different tones of colors pay off it gives. If you notice on the swatch below the color seems to be very light and it's just nice for my olive skin tone. I am usually a medium shade on my foundation with little yellow undertone, so this color does suits me well.


The powder gives out this floral smell that supposedly makes you happy and that is why this product is called a Happy Boosting and I really like it the smell is great coz most mineral product usually don't give out the any smell, this is nice for a change.


By the way the color name that I am using is Translucent, yep the name not very happy instead it's pretty boring. The also have other color such as nude, beige, translucent, rose and  natural.


Lastly I must say the packaging is good comes with an ombre flat round brush and a mirror.

So here comes the next product is the Physician Formula Eye Definer..... I didn't put my hope too much with the eyeliner and it's true we all should not.


I was a little upset on this product but baring in mind that their products are organic and for such color to stay on was a big NO! Instead it smudge till it's gone in within less than 2 hours and it's not the blackest black instead I notice it tends to turn grey. But I did make this product work in some ways. Like wearing them on days where I don't wear much eye liner also you can use it as a black base for your eye shadow.


When I used it for my smokey eye look it becomes a eye shadow base, the product managed to stay and gives a little depth to it, ooh well at least it's not wasted and I try to make use of it. But if you ask me I wont be re-purchasing this product again.

Okay now the part on where to get them, I try to find them on SG but my partner in Summer In Love have people she knows that can ship to SG. What you can do is email us at admn@summerinlove.net to find out more and we will mail you the catologue of the products that we help you to bring in.

So as usual any further comments/feedback we are so open to hear and share do drop them below on the comment box.

Have a wonderful Thursday..... don't worry weekend is coming soon.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts