Theme Wedding

Theme Party has always been my favourite! well...... I still have not out grown dressing up! I kinda miss doing theme parties I always get hyped up all the time and usually I don't mind forking out a little to make the party look good. So that is why I decided to go with a theme.

Since we are at the topic I am sure everyone noticed that my Wedding has a theme "Yestersyears" so basically we go back old school, vintage and P.Ramlee style this has always been our favourite theme and it's always been in our mind from the beginning. Planning this wedding have never been easy but with great help from M Square Team every thing is made possible.

So when I told mum about the theme she seems fine with it, we tailor made all the bridesmaids outfit for that Kebaya look, it's gonna be in red lace with cream satin, truly can't wait for the tailor to send to us.
First was our wedding poster, we felt in love with it instantly. If you notice the wedding card has a similar picture too? so yeah that's the whole idea. Love this poster and since excitement is already creeping in I have decided to put this up at work too.




Gotten a few compliments with this poster and some even thought that we were acting in some kind of movie, hahaha but if you notice the vespa is always a part of the whole concept too. We will be having the vespa at the entrance it will be like a props for our guest to take pictures with. That is why the whole concept started with the vespa in the beginning.

Also shout out to our good friend Nizam (If you need a graphic designer, do let me know. I am more than happy to refer you to him) for his wonderful work on our wedding card as well. The design went beyond expected as I wanted something so simple till he redesign the features to suit our theme and made something more memorable for us. Coz we were so involved in the whole process.


Another item to go along with our theme is a sewing machine? they are gonna use if for the reception table! In an instant this is loved. I like sewing machine especially the vintage one like this. See what I mean theme? you gotta go all out for it if you are considering theme wedding/parties.

And yesterday we have finally decided on the outfit that we planned to have for the wedding since it's a theme wedding we have decided to have a traditional outfit and we love the range that Grandeur Fai has. Let you guys have a sneak peek of what we picked yesterday, Im already in love.


This songket is definitely a win!

See what I mean with the wedding theme, if you are adventurous as me and a little crazy, theme weddings are definitely fun, memorable and definitely unique and different. If you ask me about the cost it's depends how much you willing to spend but as for me the wedding cost is actually lower than doing the conventional wedding but on the other hand I only have 500 guest invited.

So till the next entry.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts