Wedding Fever

Okay so it's Wedding Fever! and we literally had fever last week both were down not a nice experience but thank god we recover. But this week we manage to accomplished so much right before the wedding so currently right now as we speak the planner are already busy in preparation of all the stuffs to be done we are to relax and cover a few minor things and we are well on our way to anticipate the big day. phew!

Wedding joke of the month, mum keep telling me about relatives and friends have been asking who I am married to (those who don't know), coz the invitation card stated "Marion" and some have been speculating that I'll be marrying an "angmoh" (LOL!) so here is the typical question that mum have been getting.

relative/friend: Umi, I nak tanya you sikit anak you ni nak kawin dengan orang asing ker? (is your daugther marring a foreigner?)

my mum: Tak la, kenapa? (no la, why? - my mum is too oblivious about this)

relative/friend: tak da la..... nama menantu you "mat salleh" la, anak you nak kawin "mat salleh" (no la the name sounds Caucasian, your daughter going to marry a Caucasian)

my mum: *burst out laughing hahahaha tak la menantu I tu melayu JAWA! (no la he is just a malay/javanese)

No doubt about it when people hears his name it become skeptical. When I first meet Marion I taught it was a nickname till I realized it's the real official name in his ID. oh yeah this joke mum is getting so much these days.

okay now after all this time, I finally come to terms that I am pretty excited about the wedding and also excited that we finally accomplish all this and manage to handle our family whatsnots and overcome so many hurdles to get this far. I am gonna soak in all the excitement.

Some of you are asking on the wedding details such as vendors and service provider I will be putting up a list to share with everyone soon. Now is the time to do it since vendors are confirmed.

See you at the next entry.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts