Adam Dan Hawa

Lately I have developed a new addiction, like a serious one that I have been hiding and acting all cool about it and I can't keep my mind off just simply because the songs keep ringing in my mind. I think this addiction is starting to get to my bones. hah! I know how it feel to be at the edge of your tv or computer screen, ipad or iphone watching Adam Dan Hawa drama series.

I know if you would to translate the first paragraph in malay, I will admit that I sounded like a makcik-suka-tengok-drama. You know we ladies are always a sucker for emotional love story. I can't help it usually I am not into this sort of thing but once a curiosity it became an addiction it's like drugs. Every other weekday I would secretly wish that they upload the drama online for me to stream it. And every other night I would watch it even when I said NO I shall wait for next week to continue watching it but it always fail. Die die must watch quickly and go to latest episode.

Instead of watching it at night now I watch it during my lunch break and I will always quickly eat my lunch and rush to my desk...... so now you see I have no choice but to write this confession blog entry and declare that I love watching Adam Dan Hawa. It's like a good disease!

Cannot help it la!

To those who have no clue about this drama which is in malay (of course) you gotta at least try to watch a little bit of it to understand. A great thumbs up to Aaron Aziz and Nadiya Nisaa for their great acting skills and how they each potray this story oh so well. I am considering to grab the novel and read more on the story but sadly my malay not that good so I rather watch the drama instead. This drama also have some good lesson and meaning behind it and since there is 85episode altogether I am sure the feeling in each episode will change and making it more interesting.

So before this addiction gets further, let me just leave you with this wonderful song from Dato Siti Nurhaliza and Hafiz - Muara Hati. I really love this song!


I know when Marion reads this he is gonna puke virtually, hahaha

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts