Life after the Wedding

so many are asking how's life after the wedding? I say it has been an awesome as of right now. We are also braving whatever challenges that cross our path. We have been enjoying it so far.

Nothing really extravagant happening in our life but life is pretty much going into routine and everyone at home are adjusting to it.

Currently right now I am working on the Sydney Makeup Haul and I am thinking if I should include a video coz it's been such a long time. But yeah editing photos and composing an entry right now. Don't forget to read it when its out over at www.lovesandbeautyblog.blogspot.com


So whats the next plan? well as for me my plan is start sorting things out with our room all the wedding gifts are taking up so much space and we need to reconfigure the room and tidy it up. At the same time I am looking up for a sewing class to be available in december and maybe get over and done with the driving license.

As for Summer In Love we have bigger plans, looking into revamping some stuffs for more updated looks and also marketing aspect of Summer In Love are currently going into consideration. ooh by the way Summer In Love have just launched a new collection it's the latest collection with a variety of Patterns, Abstract, Tie Die and Basics. Escapade Collection is definitely worth checking out.


And lastly I have finally cut my hair off!!! it felt so great to finally have a lighter head now and looking fresh. Marion even commented that my new hair make me look innocent but for all you know tomorrow marks my 29th birthday.

ooh yeah, birthday I almost forget tomorrow is the day. It will be my first birthday being married. And the perfect gift I have already received for a happy family that I have always wanted and I am glad that I have it. That is all that matters to me and nothing else.

*But hubs I don't mind a new wallet thou maybe from MarcJacob! hahaha kidding. some times I make things easier for him to figure out what I want rather than him speding on the wrong gift.

Till the next entry!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts