Travel : Honeymoon in Sydney

If you know by now I just came back from Sydney Australia for honeymoon and IMATS! Yes we had so much fun while we were there. We experienced the cosmopolitan City of Sydney with a diverse cultures of people and familiar sight and sounds just like in Singapore.

But you know the only thing that separate between Singapore and Sydney is definitely the natural resources that they have other than that Sydney and Singapore is almost alike. While walking down the city's uphills and slopes you are able to see Asians & Caucasians almost every corner of the street. Sydney is definitely a vibrant city. While we were there we visited the popular icon Sydney Opera House, Wildlife & Aqualife mini Zoo, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Whale Watching and shopping at Paddy's Market.

Over the next few days it's all about spending time with hubs and we did so much walking around the city. The highlight of the attraction was the Whale Watching it was so much fun till I had to puke while on our way back to the wharf. Not a good time ever but right after that we manage to grab some great fish and chips down at the wharf, which was awesome. And not forgetting that I totally ditch diet while I was there... food glorious food just came to me.

If I would to type the whole description of what we did you will be sleeping reading my blog so I am gonna leave it to the pictures and insert some caption along. If you want to find our more details about my Sydney Trip do drop me an email.

Pictures below are at random order, as I realized way too many and pictures tends to get all mixed up.
At the Hotel Corridor! hahaha we stayed at The Marque Hotel
At George Street / Pitt Street this was our home for 6 days
Our late lunch at an Halal Indonesia Restaurant at Quay Street. This restaurant was cheap and good lots of student hang out here!
Random photo of Marion trying to irritate the liverpool fan back home.
Meet up with my cousin who I have not meet for so long, she is living in Sydney and this was taken at Westfield.
We were just across Darling Harbour having coffee and chilling after a long walk.
None other than the Sydney Opera House, the weather was a little cloudy so as the picture.
 

Someone just happy having fries at The Opera House.
 



Right after IMATS, taking a stroll along the the bay.

Here is the typical tourist photograph is a must have these days, LOL!



Just outside the Marine Maritime Museum
 













Super Cold we were out to the sea for some whale watching, this was me before I vomited due to motion sickness. 
This pictures was taken by a fireman, so it's a must when you travel and see another fire engine.
 I could upload all the pictures here but it was be a crazy long entry so if you are on my facebook, do check them out there for more of my Honeymoon pictures.

Till the next blog entry soon.

Comments

Popular Posts