Our Home Inspiration

I know we have about 1 year to go before the new house comes in and the real work starts, honestly me and Marion are dying to move to the new house already. It's killing us right now just waiting for the new house to be ready and we almost bought an art piece for the house the other day but we were thinking how the hell should we keep the piece in our current flat so sadly we give it a pass. It was an art piece from francfranc you know!

And sometimes at our spare time we would hang out at home appliance (like in Best Denki & Harvey Norman) store just to give a jest of we would need for the new house, comparing electrical product and appliance was fun plus we were "berangan" at the same time you will notice a huge range of product and brands, if you have any good brand to recommend do let me know, coz there are just to many of them and it's making us confuse.

But 1 particular piece of home decor we have already decided on is Mary our Vespa. We gonna de-list off the road and keep the body structure. Mary is definitely sentimental value to us, it holds so much memories and was always there when we were planning the future or just want to be away from the world and Mary was always there for us, even thou sometimes she will have a fit at the wrong time and leaving us hanging at the side of the road. And you know me being all sentimental I like to keep Mary for obvious reasons.

Here are some of the important times with Mary:

Mary was also featured in our invites.
You all can't see it but she decided to punctured her Tyre.
And this is just a usual scene with Mary these days. Just to let you know she is 30 years old that is why she is gonna be retired soon.
Also as we anticipated the new home we made the deal, that I will be in-charge of the decor for the new house and Marion will just be in-charge for the cost controlling. Fair and square so cannot argue who do what later. And I am sure we will argue one la, pretty common right?1 but I also know we both just want to have the best interest for the family.

So here are some inspiration that I look up on Pinterest and Google.

The Teal Color Scheme appeal so much to me. I love the whole concept of this living room.

Would love to have this kinda bedroom feel so cozy and alot of natural sunlight. Hope Marion change his mind about white furniture.

I hope to build this study area like this so much space being utilize and you know Summer In Love need this.


This is my favorite decor inspiration, I totally dig this sort of decor. Love that pair of lamps they are so me!

Currently all this are inspiration for us, to motivate ourselves and to work hard for what we deserved. But at the same time it will be an emotional part when we have to move out of the current home as it hold so much memories that is close to our heart. The current home is also the result of my hard work. At the age of 22 years old I already owned a home on my own, so you see that emotional baggage but I still have about 1 year or so to enjoy the new home we shall see what happen then.

Till the next entry peeps,

Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts