Our Photographers for Our Event Day.

I know it's been 2 month now but I just wanna say this..... the pictures from the official photographers is HERE! So excited about it. We must thanks this 2 wonderful guys from Bliss PhotoCinema, Syarfique and Mackie Mac Photography, Mac for their wonderful work. Do check them out for those who are looking for friendly wedding photographer they are the go-to photographers  We love their service and how accommodating they were during our event day. Here are their works:

Syarfique is simply a delight to work with, easy going and we never felt awkward. He was recommended by a friend of mine and the moment I look at his past work I definitely know that I wanted him as the photographer for both days.


Now you get what I mean?? He made every moment special and also due to the venue it just made the pictures a little extra special to us. Wait! I shall share more of his work.







There are more photos on my Facebook account, do feel free to check them out.

Now lets go over to Mac's work, we knew Mac from Mahadi he have been working with him for sometime now and involved in many photography project. Mac was also our photographer for the event day. Btw Mac style is a little different but I love the way he edit some of the photos for us and also he helped us with the behind the scene moment that we missed. Great Job!



I love the editing that Mac did to the photos! Great Job yet again.

Thank you so much guys for capturing moments for us to remember a lifetime.

Marriage life is wonderful...... Me and Marion have been growing from strength to strength and we are anticipating another chapter in life right now is our Baby humble home. So can't wait!

So see on the next entry.

Love,
Aishah and Marion

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts