Review : Clio Brow & Eyeliner

Your eyebrow is one of the essential part of the face, its does mean alot and give the expression of the impression. That eyebrows can create a look that would make your face more serious, fierce, etc etc. Depending how you arch the brows. Your brows can tell alot.

So obviously I dont have a forte with my eyebrows as they can somehow challenge me each day when I do my face. So if you noticed on twitter a few weeks ago I was rant about my eye brows, how I hate doing my eyebrow, honestly I never like it. So I recently saw Groupon selling the Clio Professional Eyebrows and Eyeliner 2in1 and I had some vouchers to off set the price, so I decided to give it a try to see if product might help me with my eyebrows issue -_- (Nope! this wasnt on impulse!)


For many year I have been with the conventional eyebrow pencil and believe it or not it was my first time venturing over the powder eyebrow thingy. For a first timer I think powder application is way simple and does not give you those harsh lines.

I will cut to the chase and go straight on the review of the product, it actually surprise me that I actually love the eyebrows powder. It was like love at first sight or just like love at first application. The powder obviously was the right color for me and application was a breeze an applicator that comes along with it was good but I would prefer using my Real Techniques Brow Brush instead, but I still love it thou.


Pigmentation is just right for eyebrows, my brows look pretty natural.
By now you'll be wondering what about the eyeliner?! well yes the eyeliner too works like a charmed together with the brush application. The eyeliner formulation doesn't clump and no fall out even after the eyeliner dries up. Now I love doing my eyebrows anytime and it's always looking natural.


I am very impressed with the result of the product and I definitely recommending you ladies to go ahead and purchase it. To get hold of them go check out Watson's as I think Groupon may no longer have them. They do cost about $24.90 but I supposed its worth coz I would re-purchsed it again.

If you have any further question, comment or feedback, do drop them at the comment box below.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts