Review : Embryolisse Lait creme Concentre

I think it's about time I give up and move on from it. I have been trying my very best to make the product work for me and as you know I always do with all the product coz our skin may be very different and certain product requires some twitching before it could actually work, I have taught my skin to adapt to the product but yet it fail again and again.

So yeah, it's kinda sad but I have to say that Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre just doesn't work on my oily skin at all. I love how the texture of the product and heard of many wonderful review about it and this was one of items that I got while I was in IMATS Sydeny a few months back.



ooh well (shrug shoulders)

The product was highly raved my professional makeup artist on how it's good for the skin and helps to hold your makeup better. In the beginning when I came back from Sydney my skin was super super dry and when I you used the lait creme concentre it does help with hydrating the skin and doesn't leave my skin patchy.

But the nightmare began when my skin was oily (which was originally oily) and the humidity of Singapore weather I could literally see my foundation just slipping away from my skin while having it as my based makeup. So I thought why not use it when days I am mostly staying indoor but yet still it was just the same case. But if you do have dry skin I think this will do the trick for you but oily skin like me better stay away.

I don't have any negative comment about the product but this is not suitable for oily skin it seems that the product makes my face more oilier than before. Sad but true I gotta give it a missed.

So any feedback or comment do leave them below, aite.

Blog later guys....

Love,

Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts