Review & Picked Ups : essence Makeup Products

Me and my cousin was at Watson's last week and we discover the European drugstore essence and we were so delighted to see them, looking at the price tag its pretty affordable too. Product like these gives you no reason to complaint that makeup are expensive. Its a quality product and you definitely get what you paid for. Of course I wont argue with you that not every thing is good but still its not that bad either but believe me no brand is perfect.




oooh this mascara is a definite love, been using them for the whole week I like the volume it gives me and it's waterproof but I am not sure if you should swim with the mascara thou. After a few coats the mascara does not clump which is good, the lashes are naturally separated due to the fiber brushes and the formulation feels good and definitely lasted the whole day for me.Been wearing the mascara on daily basis and loving it.

essence mascara with volume boost and waterproof - $5.40



Next product is the Liquid Eyeliner for only $5.50, this product was a 50/50 for me coz I really hate the applicator or wand which ever you call it has a awful shape to it. The moment me and sister saw the applicator we were laughing. It was pretty hard to work with the applicator but unless you are going for the crazy thick eyeliner this should be able to do the job. The applicator is not a brush tip instead is a hard and awkward  shape and I've tried it but the amount of liquid liner was pretty bad but the formulation is actually ok which capture my attention. It's smooth, nice and definitely no fall out. So to make this work I just used my Real Technique Eyeliner brush instead.But I don't look forward to re purchasing it coz for the price I paid there are better and cheaper eyeliner out there.

i did a little research I found out that most essence product has this non-conventional applicators even their lip gloss applicator are some what different than usual.



And lastly is this All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow for $6, its a cream base shimmer eyeshadow. It says long lasting and they mean it. But the moment I open the pot the top layer of the cream shadow was dry and I got a feeling that this might be an old stocks so I gotta dig in a little bit to get the color out.  color that I got "Glammy Goes to....." it has this champagne color with shimmer but good thing is there is no fall out. I kinda like it but comparing other brands of cream shadow this will not be my favorite but still it does the job. Pigmentation is pretty okay considering the amount you pay for.




If you need an affordable makeup products I can suggest this brand but be careful as certain product may not work well especially the Liquid Eyeliner. Other than that the Mascara is definitely good. For more info/feedback/comments do leave them below.

See you in the review or pick ups!

Aishah

Comments

  1. I love essence too, I have tried a lot of their products and even though I didn't love all of them I was never majorly disappointed :) I think their nail polishes are pretty amazing, I also quite like the one cream eyeshadow that I own (pink with golden shimmer), and of course their limited editions - I always get super excited when I see new displays ;)

    greetings from Istanbul!
    7hillsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga!

      Totally agree with you! :)

      Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Perth! I just discovered essence in Australia and I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. Lip liners are nice and their BB cream works really well for me(and I have mega sensitive skin). Planning on trying some of the nail polishes next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie!

      Yes they are good for certain product and Nail polish is a must to try coz they are cheap and brush is good too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts