Review: Revlon Lip Butter Lipsticks

I must say this over and over again at how much I LOVE Revlon Lip Butter, they are just awesome for daily wear, love the subtle pigmentation of the lip colours that makes my lip look healthier and love the nice buttery smell. If you ask me, out of the so many lipsticks that I have been using which one that is will always run to is Revlon Lip Butter.


Okay enough of getting overly excited already going into more important stuffs like a proper review.... This lipsticks was out in US for a long time and yet till date you can still see Revlon Lip Butter being raved all over youtube. Basically the lip butter are just great if you are prone to dry lips, this help you give some colour to the lip without drying it. The buttery texture is just nice at easy to apply, the smell definitely like butter but it's not too overly. This is not like a stain lip stick you definitely need to reapply after a while but you can even easily apply it without having a mirror or worrying if you might apply it wrongly.


Here are 3 colors that I owned and I've been alternating them but my favorite is definitely Sugar Plum it's more pigmented comparing Berry Smoothie and Peach Parfait. For both Sugar Plum and Berry Smoothie is colour pay off is matte but for Peach Parfait is a little shimmer.

Looking at the pigmentation is rather sheer for some of the lighter colours they are opaque but for those darker colours the pigmentation is just nice.

Top to Bottom: Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum

In fact I am almost running out of Sugar Plum and might just re-purchase it. I think Lip Butter are practical and for paying $15.90 each I manage to make my money worth it. Coz believe me I have a gazillion lipstick but I don't frequently use them all.

Anyway to get the lip butters they are available at Watson's Store for $15.90 but I do believe they might be on sale and retail for $12.90 but if you are like me who live in a neighbourhood that has a Beauty Store that sell damn cheap shampoo and soaps (Uncle and Auntie kinda of shop) they might have Revlon Products and I got mine for only $12.70!


So as usual any feedback/comment do leave them at the comment box below and it's best to exchange opinion and ideas. And if you have any particular product that you want me to review do let me know coz you might never know that I might be using the product.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts