Topic: Online Shopping the Safe Way

And usually at the end of the year the SALE season begins am I right??? Festive season is just around the corner and I am sure you ladies love to shop during these times. But sadly I hate year end sales at the stores coz I simply can't be bothered to shove around with others so I usually choose online shopping any time all the time! I think my visit to Orchard Road too have becoming lesser.

Coz when you shop online there isn't a need to leave home, but sometimes I do shop organically and head to the stores but my first option is always online shopping . People always ask me where I get my stuffs online and how I know it's safe to shop online. Honestly, I have never got cheated by any online store or they ran with my money but the on rare occasion I do order stuffs that don't meet the quality but overall I have a safe rules that abide to.

Here are some of the things we need to look for in terms of purchasing from online store or someone for the first time:
Picture from Google Image, credit to the rightful owner.
  1. Its best to shop at established online seller meaning many people have used their service and for sure you know they are legit. If many people talk about it, 99% chances they are reliable.
  2. Take note not all items are best to buy online, but sometimes you need to go to a store or seek consultation. So example items like contact lenses or health supplement should not be purchase online for health reasons it best you speak to someone before purchasing. 
  3. Shipping option and terms: First thing first I always check on shipping especially when you are ordering from an overseas online store. Usually shipping takes sometimes so make sure you check and make sure you are comfortable with it. And their terms, you be surprise that some online stores allow you to return the items if not suitable for you. 
  4. When buying clothes always check on the size measurement and material description all the time coz it so crucial. I usually check for measurement and not go by Size S, M, L, XL coz there is alot of different in terms of measurements and size. Don't be deceived by FREE SIZE coz usually it's not what they seems to be.
  5. If you see luxury or branded items online and they cost so much lower than usual, DO NOT be tempted so quickly, coz usually they are not the real item. Anyway buying luxury should be done at a store so that can also give you that luxury service as well. 
  6. Always google for any review on the online store to see what people say about their service. You should ask around first before jumping on that purchase. Research Research & Research.
  7. If you need to find out further details do email the store before purchasing, ask them till you are satisfied. A good store will give you all the info you need before you purchase. The time frame of their reply also play a part to know if they are committed to their business.
  8. If you don't feel good, DO NOT BUY. Sometimes our gut feeling also play a part too.
  9. Purchase when you feel confident!
  10. Lastly, you must be able to enjoy browsing what you like.
So that's my 10 commandment on the rules to enjoy online shopping which is also a hefty price tag.in my pocket. So I usually control myself and never go beyond my budget, that too you gotta be careful coz receiving parcel/packages from Mr.Postman can be nice and fun but spending your money is also a wise way to go.

So hope this give you a better insight of having batter choices to who and where you should shop at during this crazy festive sale.

Shop Safely!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts