Black Friday Haul : beautybay.com

So finally I can cheer up after waiting for about 2 weeks for my haul to arrived in Singapore. Major haul (aka major damage) on beautybay.com and Signma Beauty (Go to their website my clicking their banner on mt side bar).

I love beautybay.com so far they have all the product that I wanted and been looking for so the product range is pretty good and you seldom see them running out of stocks, very efficient and definitely way cheaper than Singapore price. ooh not to mentioned that they are UK based and great part is that they do free shipping! how can we not love beautybay.com




Some of you tweeted and message me asking about "What is Black Friday?"
Here in Singapore I don't think we have this Black Friday Sale, but countries like US and UK they do. Major stores will open really late till the wee hours in the morning and HUGE discounted item will be sold during black friday for 1 day only this usually happens in November. So many people gear them self up to shop during black friday. And major website too have their black friday such as beautybay, amazon and etc. So me, my sister and mum join in the bandwagon!

The product that I have been wanting since they launched it is the Urban Decay Naked Foundation its a freaking SGD62 in Sephora (Singapore) Store but I bought it from beautybay.com for only SGD42.61. Great Savings!

That is my shade which is the right color for my skin tone.

Next important item on my list was to complete my Mario Badescu skincare which I recently made some major changes to my skincare routine, 2 essential product that I got was the Botanical Facial Gel and Special Mask for Oily Skin which I have been using this week and I have to say my face is getting better.

By the way I will be putting my skin care routine for oily skin pretty soon and yes it will also be a review on the products. The Botancal Facial Gel is only SGD19.12 and Special Mask for Oily Skin for SGD28.17.


Next item was like something I have been eyeing on and have been waiting such a long time to decide and I don't know why. But I finally got my hands on the Stila Prime Pot in Taffy (Nude color) I have not full try it yet but I did swatch it so we'll how it goes. I got this for only SGD19.45 and I think its a steal! Well it promise not to crease the eyeshadow so we have to wait and see.


Anther Urban Decay product on the haul was something that I don't really need but something that goes at the back of your head and said "oh well why not, since there is discounts" hahahaha is the Urban Decay Supersaturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked, which I did apply on and it give the right color for my nude color lip. And it seems pretty okay but I still need more time to figure is it is really a good product. Maybe a review soon.


Swatch of the Color seems pretty nice.
And finally the last item from beautybay.com is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in the color Free Love, I think I am in love with the color. I think this might be one of the softer colors I have from my Urban Decay collection. This eyeshadow will go into my Build-You-Own-Palette and each eyeshadow cost $30 in Singapore but on beautybay.com I got it during the sale for only SGD22.11


Color swatch with no primer.

If you notice sigma on the first picture right? I will be doing a separate haul for that coz I realized this entry will be way too long.

Thank You for reading more hauls coming up!

So any comment / feedback / question do leave them below and I will get on it.

Do follow me on twitter and Instagram!

Comments

  1. Hi there, I know this post was done a few months back, but I've ordered from Beautybay and it is taking more than a month for my items to arrive. When you purchase from the site, did you opt for the free international shipping, or paid more for the quicker and trackable delivery?

    Hope to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babe,

      hmmm actually their postage are very prompt but recently my sister made a purchase from them and it took longer to reach. I am assuming its either Royal UK Mail or Singpost maybe be the one that is taking longer time to sort mails out.

      I also order stuffs from other UK website and it also take longer time to reach me. Do read out on their FAQ with regards to missing parcel to find more about your parcel delivery :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts