Black Friday Haul: Sigma Beauty

I am guessing you guys were looking for the Sigma Haul from the previous entry?! Sorry I totally missed it and promise to do on the next entry....

Sigma didn't have any major discounts during Black Friday in fact they don't boohooo instead they were giving out free shipping. So since free shipping why not..... If you notice I only manage to get 2 brushes, reason why is simply becoz I was kinda overwhelm with all this Black Friday discount which lead me not being able to think much (hahaha) and alot of the brushes were sold out. Sad!



But nonetheless here are the mini haul that I manage to grab during Sigma's Black Friday.

Here is the F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush, F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush and E05 Lip Liner Brush (which was complimentary from Sigma).


The F35 is tapered which is good to go around the corners and difficult areas to reach on the face, I am excited for this one but have yet to try it.



As for F55 I wanted to compare it with the Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush, I am planning to use it for buffing my concealer since I am a fan with such brushes by the way. This is also unique coz usually you get to see such flat top brush for foundation instead of the smaller version like this it should be great of concealing.



And lastly I got this lip pencil brush for free! Plus point it's pink and it's FREE! hahaha


So I shall see you in the entry soon coz I will be putting up a HUGE entry on my skincare routine and also makeup look very soon.

Do follow me on Instagram: lovesand_aishah
Do tweet me on Twitter: lovesand_aishah
Do pin it up with me on Pinterest: lovesandaishah

To those celebrating thanks giving and X'Mas, Happy Holiday!!

Comments

Popular Posts