Favorite Beauty Instagram Photos of 2012

Each time I post beauty products on Instagram, I get the LIKE hits so fast, so I assumed people do enjoy beauty products photos. So I have decided to list out 9 of my favorite photos from my Instagram.

If you want to follow me ----> lovesand_aishah same username for twitter as well.


1. This is freaking Amazing! #Revlon #Kissable #lipbalm #lip 
2. Finally it's here!!! #MarioBadescu from beautybay.com
3. Urban Decay "Build-Your-Own-Palette" Will grab more colors soon. #makeup #eyeshadow
4. My Haul at IMATS! Inglot was the best! Sadly the MAC has limited nothing interesting. Sadly NYX was not available.
5. Having this at night.... love the scented candles! #Bathandbodyworks #candle #3wick #photo #artpiece #lomo #camera
6. Say hello "Cream Cup" and thanks to MAC for the free lipstick! #Back2MAC #mac #lipstick
7. Haul from beautybay.com during the last black friday! awesome coz they just arrived (last month) #haul #skincare #urbandecay #blackfriday #beautybay @stila @mariobadescu @nakedskinfoundation
8. Went to Watson's to get this. French Mix was a nay but lip butter WIN!
9. The secret makeup stash drawer, don't tell anuone....shhhh. #lippies #lipsticks #lipgloss #makeup

So there you go there are the best of my favorite Beauty Instagram Photos!

Comments

Popular Posts