Review: Bioderma Sensibio h2O (Sensitive Skin)

So everyone is talking about the Bioderma........ and so I heard about how it is being raved and also I heard about others that hate it. Such a love and hate product I supposed. Well as for me I am in the section of people that LOVE it.

So I am gonna rave about it. So as you all know its a makeup remover that cares for the skin. First of all I heard about this product my sister from TeaseandTeal who constantly raved about it and living with her I usually get first hand review and she is always asking me to try it, so I did! So I am convinced that this product is pretty good after using it a couple of time.



First you might be thinking if both bottle are the same product? Yes they are. It's just that I got the 250ml from Guardian Store for $23.10 (Usual Price: $29.90) they were on sale so that bottle would definitely be in my travel kit and as for the 500ml it was bought from France by a friend, I can't remember how much was it but it's definitely cheaper and come in a twin pack. But I think Bioderma is pretty pricey but if you see the good in it, it might just be worth it.

So basically I use this daily with a cotton pad to remove my makeup and sometimes I just used it to make sure that my skin is clean before putting on makeup. I don't get break out from this product at all in fact I love the feeling after cleaning my face with Bioderma.


My face feel fresh, clean and not sticky at all each time I use Bioderma. Unlike other makeup remove in the market it is oil or cream based, which supposedly makes it easier to remove makeup but as for Bioderma is not. It is h2O (Water based) which is as clear as water and it has some cucumber extract in it which I am sure everyone knows the benefit of it. ooh not forgetting its hypoallergenic which is great for sensitive skin like mine.

So now you know why everyone is raving about it, simply becoz this product is non-grease, it's hypoallergenic, it ensures that your skin is clean and it made your face feel fresh. And best of all it's suitable for every skin type! And no wonder it's also a WINNER on The Cleo Beauty Hall of Fame 2012.


So hope you lovelies have a great weekend ahead!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts