Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I guess its about time that I raved about ........Revlon Just Bitten, I definitely LOVE Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (wasnt that handful to read) they are one of those that dont require so much of touching up and stain power are great. I call it love at first application to lips, hahaha.

What took Singapore Revlon so long to bring in??. I think some of you were asking me where I got mine on Instagram,  my cousin helped me get them while she was in New York so I had them for awhile now but fear not it's available in Watson's for a freaking $18.90 a pop! day light robbery I say. But at least there are here right?




I blame American Beauty Youtuber for raving this product and making them their favorite. The moments I got my hand on them I know the reason why they are raved over and over again. And I have to say I am obsessed over them.

Revlon made 12 shades of them but I think 6 or 8 of them are only available in Singapore. But here are my 4 shades which I love so much, Crush, Smitten, Lovesick and Honey. For Crush, Smitten and Lovesick I got them from US for USD9 and I bought the color Honey from Watson's for only $18.90.... see the different in term of pricing. ooh well!





The funny thing about this product, the moment you apply to your lips they have this minty feeling and disappear within seconds. Color pigmentation is from light to dark depending how much you apply and which shades you apply. The color definitely gets very pigmented for darker shades especially for Crush (its a dark plum color) but if you looking at lighter shades it might not be that pigmented but then again it also depends your lip colors. Honey seems to be the lightest here but the pigmentation it give is nice enough to make my lip color look natural.


The amount of product you get in the balm stain is pretty okay to me, since you don't need to constantly re-applying them I guess it's enough, unlike lipsticks which requires touching up. I won't say it condition the lips better in comparison to Revlon lip butter or lipstick but it does do the job of staining the lip and my lips don't get dry either. So in any ways Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain are awesome to have I like that they package them like marker pens and shades of colors are pretty good to.

So go check them soon before all the great colors are all gone.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

  1. I googled "kissable balm stains" and your blog came up! hello :) I'm trying to decide if I should just splurge on the Tarte Lipsurgences since the Revlon ones are unreasonably overpriced.... :/

    Hairiana x
    http://helloriana.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babe,

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. oooh Tarte Lipsurgences are nice but in-terms of price Revlon is still affordable you can try ebay or goggle online store they cost much lesser than buying it in-store.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts