Top 10 Product of 2012

Whole year have past us and coming into 2013 will be another exciting year ahead. Let brave it through what ever left in 2012. In order to close out our 2012 I have decided to list out my TOP 10 favorite product of 2012 which these are the product have done justice to me, have been frequently used, improve my skin, my favorite almost every day GO-TO product and product I enjoy most. It won't be a review but just a brief description why I love it.




Product #1 Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum 
I literally carry this every where I go, it's in my daily makeup bag. I love the color which suits my skin tone and it's always moisturizing. I did a blog post previously do read it HERE

Product #2 Urban Decay NAKED Foundation
This foundation live up to it's name, I love how much coverage it gives without living my skin too heavy with foundation. Maybe I will do a full on review on this product I it deserve a little hype.

Product #3 Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche
This was an introduction by my sister who found this product while watching youtube and yes this is something both of us have been using almost every single day to brighten up our dark under eyes. It helps with concealing and brightening.

Product #4 Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Au-Naturel i-Divine
What can I say more about this palette they are in neutral colors which is easy for regular wear, colors are pigmented but not overly and easy to apply with no fall out.

Product #5 NYX Powder Blush in Mocha
This is definitely my all time favorite I have been using it for a year now and I still love the amount of blush it gives each time. I get compliments when I wear this blush, color definitely suits my skin tone.

Product #6 Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub
First I must say the smell DIVINE! Yes it's like coming out from a Spa each time I scrub my body with it. Leaving my skin moisturize instead of drying and the smell last for a long time! I am almost out of it but definitely with re-purchase the actual size as this is the travel size.

Product #7 Caudalie Beauty Elixir Spray
All this french product are really growing with me I am starting to like them alot which also include this product from Caudalie. This was love at first spray, I still remember my sister and me actually tried the product at Sephora SG coz we were so curious at how this product works. You can use it before and after makeup and it will make sure your face looking fresh but we don't really like the smell.

Product #8 Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin
&
Product #9 Mario Badescu Drying Cream
So every penny spend was worth it, after doing so much research I finally tried out Mario Badescu Products which was my saviour for my skin. I highly recommended their products if you want to fight acne and oily skin. The Special Mask is really special as it helps to soaked up the oils from my skin and I use it 1-2 times a week but depending on my skin condition and Drying Cream I use it every single day underneath my makeup  it help to some how protect the skin and to balance the skin condition through out the whole day. I will be doing further in depth review and routine skincare pretty soon.

Product #10 Bioderma Sensibio h2O Makup Remover 
This product don't require alot of explanation, it is by far the best makeup remover that I have tried before. The thing about this product it doesn't break me out coz it's not oil base and it's non greasy and always leaving my face feel fresh.

So if you have a list of product of 2012 I would like to read them or watch it (if it's on youtube) do share them.

Happy Holidays Peeps!

See you guys in 2013.
xoxo

Comments

  1. Been wanting to try the NYX blush for such a long time, maybe I'll pick one up soon! Where do you buy it babe?

    Also, the revlon lip butter is also one of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe,

    Yes NYX Blushes are amazing coz the blush is easy to blend! Sadly I dropped that yesterday. grrr so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts