Haul : Drugstore and High-end Products

Some of you might have notice the snap shot of my instagram on my recent Drugstore and High-end Haul. Yes here are the big reveal of what I got just recently. Each time when I know I am gonna haul I get all excited!

Let cut to the chase here and move along......


We shall start with the Drugstore Haul.

This Set from POP Cosmetics comes with a Mascara and Ink Outliner (eyeliner)
it was purchase from asos.com for less than SGD15 it was on sale back than but I think it's about SGD18 now.

E.L.F Mechanical Eyelash Curler
My old unbranded eyelash curler wasn't working as good any more so I decided to get a new one, I actually wanted to get the Shu Umera but I skip that since it's just too costly here in Singapore so I thought might as well get the drugstore ones. Got this from some random seller on Qoo10.sg pretty cheap only SGD4.29 

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal.
Apparently I love this Xtreme Wear Collection from Sally Hensen, I just feel that it's easy to apply especially a noob like me, it's doesn't need to be perfect but it will look perfect anyway and long lasting I can wear this for more than a week and still looks okay. I am not sure if you can find it here in SG but I got this from an ebay seller. Sorry can't remember the price.

E.L.F Eyebrow Treat and Tame
This is a curious buy, coz I heard many are using it and wondering if this can help with my eyebrows that is in a messy. You don't notice the messy?! Coz I'm good at hiding it. hahaha this was a purchase made together with E.L.F eyelash curler and it was cheap! So why not buy it.

E.L.F Eyeshadow Shader Brush
I have a bad bad habit of buying and buying brushes, it annoys me but I just keep buying them thinking that I will need it not for now but maybe in due time. I don't know anyway so I ended up buying this on impulse but I am glad it was a few bucks. Yes all E.L.F product are bought from the same seller from qoo10.sg


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
This is a must have in my makeup stash, by far this powder have manage to leave my skin looking oily for a long period of time. It's cheap and good! Like I mentioned before I bought it from asos.com under their beauty section. I don't think Rimmel is available here but you can get from asos coz they ship internationally.

Lastly I got something from the High-end section! Been eye-ing for NARS for some time now and after much persuasion I finally come to terms with grabbing this 3 wonderful products.

If you are into NARS, you know I made the wisest choice ever to buy them.
I bought the famous Laguna Bronzer and yes it works wonderful, thank you!
and both blushes are also as awesome and last week I posted this picture
I was wearing the Dolce Vita Blush which I super love it! And of course how can I not purchase the Orgasm it's like world famous. hahaha

Obviously I am more hype about NARS! Maybe will do a proper review and NARS products soon.

So hope you like this Haul and if you have any other products you want to share with me to try them out do let me know by leaving comment below.

See in the next blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts