Husband & Wife Review: Soap and Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It

Do you know my husband and I always enjoyed our stroll in Sephora? Yes he does this sort of thing with me coz he knows it will make me happy like that. And of those occasion when he actually agree with me buying a certain product for both us to try. Yes we are romantically like that, hahaha.

Anyway it's this skincare product from Soap & Glory that we unexpectedly purchase from Sephora SG a few months ago. Scrub Your Nose In It. Basically it's a facial scrub cum mask  into 1 tube. The product says, it supposedly helps to refine large pores and blemishes and for those with clogging pores on your T-zone area and good for oily skin.

The product has a very minty smell and feel, texture is more like a clay mask with beads which allows you to exfoliates the skin. Its very refreshing each time we used it, currently me and husband are using it on every alternate days. We notice a little improvement with it, it seems that blemishes is less visible and it doesn't dry out your skin. Well we are almost through with the product, I really think its pretty gentle to the skin and not like a harsh exfoliator but make sure you don't go near the eye area coz it sting like a bitch.




We both enjoy the product well, it does says what it promise in terms of lightening the blemishes but if you have prone breakout skin than this may just take longer to even see any results coz as for us there was like a good short period of time instead it took awhile before realizing that our blemishes are less visible only after a while.


What I like is it does scrub away access dirt out efficiently, face feels clean and fresh and you don't need alot of product to use each time so a small pea size will go a long way. It cost $19 a tube at Sephora SG which I think it could cost less if you buy a face scrub in the drugstore (aka Watson's) I am very sure you will find the same quality for alot less price.

Hope this review helps, me and hub do enjoy this sort of review and maybe we will do another review on products that we both try.

See you on the next entry!

Comments

Popular Posts