I CAN FLY

So, if you have noticed that I have recently tweeted about Fiqa's Art Exhibition which is already been like a yearly affair and this is her 2nd year, participating this exhibition just give her confident level a notch and finding her ability and skill more each time she explore art. This exhibition are organize by her Art Teacher Ms Tan and the art-management who are the people that brings young artist art work at another level. Fiqa is definitely excited about it, been asking me what she should draw?

Since the question pops up we really need to be in a place where art can be an inspiration to her to figure out what she want to do for the exhibition, with the theme "I CAN FLY" wait! you think it's so chicken mcnugget just draw a bird or an airplane, right? No! she have to figure out an object that naturally and realistic cannot fly but in the portrait it has to fly. Tricky!


But since last few weeks ago, we went to Art Museum and Mint Toy Museum I think Fiqa got a gist of what to create. Giving her some pointers here and there hope she able to consider a good subject this time around. Ms Tan too have been encouraging her since day one. She doing better each time, in fact teachers are already noticing her talent in art and encouraging her to do major in art. Which have led to so many people asking me if she will ever do major in art? well it all depends I not pushy with what she wants but I rather let her choose and figure things out which she wants to do I will have to support her. Doing what she love is more important.


Tomorrow is her BIG 10, time do flies each time we think about it. My little girl is no longer little anymore and she is becoming a young lady...... (cry buckets) can she not grow up and remain a baby to me forever? (every mothers sentiments) I think we have reached a mile stone, surviving in this world and protecting her from the world have always been some thing important. But deep down I can't wait for to see you grow and be happy in your own skin.


Tomorrow is the officially BIG 10! As usual we are not gonna to have a huge celebration instead it will be at home with family and as per birthday girl request CHILLI CRAB!

So hope I would be able to blog about her on the next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts