Monthly Favorites : January

Hello Makeup Junkies!

I guess it's best that I do a Monthly Favorite to share them with you on the products that I have been using especially for a particular month and I will try my very best to do this on a monthly basis.

In the month of January, I have noticed that I rediscover a few products and started to use them a lot in January.



So here are my LIST:


The first time that I recently rediscover is the Revlon Photoready Concealer in the shade Medium, I am actually a huge fan of Photoready Collection, the concealer texture is creamy and not drying which makes it blendable. It has good coverage and it includes SPF20 in it.


Stay Matte Powder does not require a full introduction as many of you know how I have been using it on a daily basis and helps to give me a matte finish for a good amount of time. Love the powder and the shade that I wear daily is the Translucent and it does not leave any color.



One of the other products that I rediscover in January is this MAC Sheertone Blusher in Foolish Me which I bought during the Shop MAC Cook MAC launch and to realized this color was not bad. Coz my first impression of this blush wasn't so great actually but after giving it sometimes this blush definitely grows on me.


Wet n Wild Icon Eyeshadow in Walking on Egg shell. I really like how Wet n Wild name their products! But this trio have been my best friend for the whole entire January. The neutral shades are always great for every day wear and I really like the eyelid color alot even the texture is like smooth and creamy but yet still a powder eyeshadow which glides on easily on my eyes. 


Mascara, the last couple of month I have been a little religious with my mascara and the L'oreal Volume Million Lashes is the one that I reach our for most of the time in January. Love the volume it gives and these days I have not been using much of eyeliner when I use mascara. Definitely an all time favorite with some of you. 



My love and obsession for Bioderma which helps to remove all makeup on face seems like a love story that ever ends, I just love the way it remove all dirt from my face without breaking me out or even hurt my eyes. On days when I needed to freshen my face I will always use Bioderma and my face will be instantly fresh! and importantly this follow me even when I'm travelling.


Going on to the lips section, the most that I have been using is the Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum I think I may need to repurchase this pretty soon and you know I LOVE lip butter like crazy. Wore this almost everyday.


This month I have abandoned my Chanel perfume and enjoy the fragrance mist from Bath and Both Works in the scent Chiffon Pink. What I like about it is that the scent last a whole day and I really love the floral smell. I don't know the noted of this fragrance thou but definitely love the sweet floral smell!

So that's it for this moth favorite hope you enjoyed this and hopefully I will do a February favorite!

Comments

  1. where did you get your fragrance mist, eyeshadow pallet and the stay matte powder? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      If you are living in Singapore here is where you purchase them:

      Bath and Body Work Fragrant Mist is from a facebook fanpage seller named Gorgeously Goddess.

      Wet and Wild Eyeshadow and Rimmel Stay Matte I bought them from US but I think you can purchase them from http://shopping-district.net/category/11626_1/Eyeshadows.html

      As for Rimmel, alternatively you can get from http://www.under-twenty20.com/ they sell it.

      Hope that is enough information :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts