Review & Swatches : Sleek Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Everyone! 
First and foremost I want to thank YOU the readers for reading this blog and coming back to my blog to check out the updates and reviews (do subscribe! I will email you updates) I am truly humbled that I do get alot of tweets and comments about how you guys enjoyed reading this blog. In this 2013 I will try my best to have more product reviews and to constantly update this blog as much as possible.

So let's get into today's product review, its gonna be an eyeshadow palette of wonderful colors which many are also raving about. I may say Sleek Eyeshadow have a nice varieties of colors to choose from they are compact, sleek and easy to travel with. In fact I always tempted to get more Sleek Eyeshadows but I have no justification to why I need more of it right now coz if you notice I have been buying tons of eyeshadow but in future I know that I will be getting more of sleek.



I got myself 2 of Sleek Palette, the i-Divine Au Natural and Glory Palette.




I got the Au Natural a couple of months back and also the palette that I reach out to almost every day just simply love the combination of colors that you get in the palette definitely something to that is easy to wear. Since pigmentation is not that strong I enjoy wearing this eyeshadows for daily looks but definitely use a good eye primer on days when I am doing those smokey look or more intense eyeshadow look.



From left to right - Taupe, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir

Moving over to Glory Palette the colors are pretty vibrant which I am starting to get the hang of using more vibrant eyeshadow colors which I am still experimenting with, coz I get bored easily and want to see how I can create an eye look with being stuck in neutral colors all the time. Like I mentioned before the pigmentation wasn't that strong so it's pretty subtle to use on occasions.

Love how they name the palette it's so LONDON! hahaha

From left to right: Northern, District, Hammersmith and City, Circle, Victoria, Central.

Colors in the Glory Palette are majority matte and only a few are shimmer. If you are worry that the vibrant colors are too strong it will not coz without primer they are slightly sheer but build able  If you are those who are more adventurous for vibrant colors than I suggest you apply with a wet brush, the colors will intensify. The wet application are also great the Au Natural Palette if you want to make those smokey eyes pop!

Overall I do enjoy the quality of Sleek Eyeshadow, can be worn both wet and dry application. The amount of eyeshadow and colors are definitely worth it. The price I get for the palette is $20 from Luxola.

Hope this review help you the information you need to make that money's worth.

Instagram (lovesand_aishah) / Twitter (Lovesand_aishah)

Comments

  1. Both palettes that you got look amazing! Is the Glory palette easy to create everyday looks with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are great! But primer is essential if you want to make the color pop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts