Haul : Watson's, Guardian, MAC and beautybay.com

Hello Makeup Junkies

It's another round of HAUL! one of my favorite! I have recently been Intagramming stuffs that I recently purchased and I think it's best to share what I got coz you may never know that you too might need the products. Let jump into it!




Yes I have been doing a some shopping the past few weeks. I will be giving you guys a brief review coz I did use some of the stuffs but those are not a concrete reviews I will a more in depth review in the future blog entry.


 Firstly I went to Guardian Pharmacy to check out this La Roche-Posay products which I heard so much raved by UK beauty gurus. Even my sister also have been raving about them so I thought why not try them out since I am also looking for product that can help me with my breakouts. The price was pretty reasonable so why not?!
Effclar (Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser) - $8.90
EffclarDuo (Corective and Unclogging Anti Imperfection Care Cream) - $29.90


Next Product is the TRESemme Shampoo Healthy Volume which I also got from Guardian, supposedly this shampoo gives you body to your hair. I do feel there is slightly more body, smells great and comes in this huge bottle of 900ml for $14.90. Further tasting is required with this product before I could give you a full review.


 It's been awhile since I purchase any products from MAC, so since my cousin was helping to shop I manage to get some stuffs that I have been eye-ing on. The top picture is the MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe OMG! the color is super amazing and I have been using this quite a bit since I got it, pigmentation and color payoff is great for $28. I also got the brush cleaner which me and my sister have been using for ages and doing spot cleaning are so essential, MAC Brush Cleanser for $21 and lastly I have been wanting this for so long it's the MAC Amplified Lipstick in shade Brick-O-la I don't fancy red lipstick much but this is one that I could possible where almost every day.

So a couple of weeks ago I went Watson's to check some of the new products in-store and I saw this Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks in shade Socialite, I am not sure if I like this formulation coz something weird started to happen after applying it. I am still giving it more try before making a final conclusion it's $18.90 and I think it's over priced. ooh well everything in SG is over priced.

At the same time I also bought this L'OREAL Lip Caresse in shade Lolita, ahhh this one was a hit. This drugstore lip cream/gloss feels very luxurious and feels nice on the lip without feeling sticky. The price is also at $18.90 if I am not wrong, don't quote me on that! But I might get them online some where or on ebay for much lesser.

This purchase was pretty accidental (hahaha can you believe that?!) yeah it's true I was looking for this Revlon lip gloss for a pretty long time and couldn't find it but somehow after surfing qoo10.com I found it accidentally, coz I got this for free while purchasing another product online.This is a Nude Bronzy shade which is shimmery and definitely beautiful the shade named is Foiled.




Finally, my purchase from beautybay.com arrived! after waiting for such a long time..... first item is the bare mineral Prime Time primer I swore by it coz it is such a good product with ensuring that your face does not crease. It is such a great oil control primer, in Sephora SG is about $40! but at beautybay.com I paid only $31.85! Win!
and lastly it's the Urban Decay NAKED Skin Beauty Balm which was highly raved in US I am not sure if it's available in SG but it's definitely cheaper on beautybay for only $44.94.

So that is the whole bunch of stuffs that I picked up for the last couple of weeks is definitely a favorite thing. hahaha I do post alot of photos on stuffs that I purchase over at Instagram so do follow me coz it's really to share all the infos you get will swatches, price and where to get all the fabulous makeup / beauty deals. Also if you are luckily I usually post things that I found or discover on Instagram.

Next entry is all about February Favorite and Product Reviews coming your way. Don't forget to subscribe.

See you!

Comments

  1. Such a lovely post on Concrete Foam in which it can be renovated in beauty product that is most important information for everyone in commercial product..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts