HIGHs and LOWs = Hold on tight.

it's been awhile since the last entry..... it was pretty much being positive and gearing up for our future. Well you know in life there's the HIGHs and LOWs and it goes on and on. So obviously some days are good for and I do face the otherwise on some days.

There are days everything else seems right and everything else seems wrong, but the struggle is when you are down is to raise up and fight through that battle and regain what's lost. This can be hard to deal with, sometimes we can't find the answer to why such things happen but we must always remember that god is always there to listen and give you strength coz all the challenges in life are to prepare you for the worst and to make you a better person.

If you are in this position, I would really like to give you a hug or maybe a vitual hug and tell you to keep holding on and breathe through it. Coz like they said "there's always light at the end of the tunnel" so you gotta keep on going.

A person like me too, do get days when everything else is not going right. But one thing for sure I do keep in mind that someone out there is far more worst than the problems I have. I should be grateful that I have a roof over my head and family who are always with me. I know it's tough to stay a float but at least you are holding on to that life vest so hold it tight.

I hope I manage to share some positive thoughts and mind here so at least we all know that we are not alone.

And we shall continue with Positive Habits!

Till the next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts