Nail Polish Collection

Hello Babes!

This would be my first Nail Polish Collection entry, I am not like a nail polish junkie coz most of the time I don't really wear them but when I am in a good mood I do wear them alot. Brands that I love can varies but ultimately the colors that usually strike me and made me fall in love with them.

I am the kinda person that love colors.... not a huge fan of neutrals thou. 

So this collection is pretty random I shall not go into the reviews of them but maybe a brief description to why I love them and they are in no particular order.


Somehow Sally Hensen is starting to grow on me, I kinda fall in love with the Pacific Blue color and started to venture on the other 2 color (Gunmetal & Time to Shine) which I recently purchase them. They are easy to apply and no nonsense nail polish and it even dries quickly for a noob like me this nail polishes are definitely easy to apply with. Anyway you can easily get them at Watson's.




Next is Revlon Nail Polishes, I tried the Top Speed in Poppy which I some what having a love and hate relationship, ooh well I will still get it a try the next time. And just recently Revlon came out with double ended nail polishes in their French Mix Collection this too I am having the same situation. But they were cheap so I just give them a try. 




and the last 3 nail polish are something I got for free or randomly got them for their color. 
  


Butter London was like very festive purchase during x'mas period which I got from Luxola.com I love the color but application was pretty horrible or maybe I wasn't use to such glittery nail polish. But then I try to make it work and love the glittery.


This China Glaze is such a loud neon pink which I got from Bella Box last year... I have not find the courage to wear it so I am gonna keep till one fine day and make use of it. I heard alot of people raved about china glaze I am sure it will do good.


And lastly it's the Essie Nail Polish, love this lilac colors and it does compliments the nail with my skin tone. But the color is pretty sheer actually so I really need to layer a few coats to get more color out. But I really don't mind coz the color is pretty nice.


Hope this collection give you some idea on what nail polish to try, this is not a fancy collection but if you notice this collection is pretty much based on what I feel at the moment and I definitely enjoy them even thou some of the nail polish don't work for me.

So see you at the next entry!

Comments

Popular Posts