Preview : Fiqa's Art Workshop

So last weekend we have been busy at the same time I rush from work to send Fiqa off to her Art Workshop at Singapore Tyler Print Institute. It's a workshop where they create an art work which will be showcase at the Charity Event where the proceed of the sales will go to The Straits Time School Pocket Money Fund.

This event is a collaboration with many companies and Art Teachers to bring in the students Art Work and giving them a boost of confident in their work. I am proud to say Fiqa always have been doing well doing art it something close to her heart and something she love the most. I am sure by now you guys know why.......

Back to the Showcase of the Art Work, I honestly don't know how the Art Piece looks like and I didn't get to see the end result which is why I look forward to the opening in March.

Theme for this year is "I CAN FLY"
Credit this picture to the organizer Art-Management 
Do check out art-management.com Facebook for more whereabouts on the art scene.

Also in their facebook fanpage you can see some snippets of Fiqa doing her art, click the link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485548681501543&set=a.485547151501696.116237.160738227315925&type=3&theater 

Anyway the showcase is definitely open to public in April till June at tcc @ boat quay I will definitely share more info with you guys if you are interested to go and check them out. Its also for charity!

See you guys in the next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts