Review : Beauty Blender

Hello Makeup Junkie

I should have done this earlier but no instead I took a damn long time to review this Beauty Blender.... Initially when I Instagram and it and was kinda excited and all. I was ready to try it out but I didn't. So I have been putting it aside and I really regretted not using it much earlier. 



So for the last 2 months I have been using this Beauty Blender on a regular basis, I used it with my Urban Decay Naked Foundation and Revlon Photoready Foundation it works well with liquid foundation. Unfortunately I don't use creamy foundation so I won't be able to say that it works for that.

The set that I got comes with 1 Pink latex free blending sponge and 1 bottle of the blender cleanser to clean the blender and also makeup brushes. You can get it on Luxola.com for $49 and both can be purchase separately.

So anyway lets get to the review, shall we?!

So basically you need to wet the sponge before you use it, reason for this is to ensure that when you use the blender wet no excess foundation get soak into the blender, so it supposedly ensure that almost all products are on your skin. Once you squeeze the water out you are good to go. The method of using it is by doing the stippling motion just like your stippling brush. So all you got to do is just bounce the blender on you skin and bounce it till you get an even and flawless finish which don't take long to happen.



I also use the blender to blend out my concealer as well and I love the finish it gives, it's like really really nice and I won't say it gives you an airbrush finish but it will blend out the foundation nicely on your skin and I think it's easier to work with in comparison to any foundation brush coz it doesn't leave any streaking lines at all.

The down side is that you must make sure you damp the sponge first before using it coz the only best way to use it and you know when you are rushing and need to make sure you have a some water or sink near you this routine is always not my favorite but since I like it I make do with a new foundation routine.

I also hear Sarah from FacesbySarah swore by it and I definitely like the blender alot, if ask me I do recommend it.

Any comments and feedback do leave them below, I do love reading your reviews too.

See you in the next entry.

Comments

Popular Posts