Food, Shop and Coffee on Sunday

Hi Guys,

So over the weekend, it was such a fun day out with my family, it's been a long while since we had family gatherings which we used to have it ooh so frequently but due to work schedule and bla bla bla this sort of outing have been less. So since it's been such a long time we have decided to head out for a good meal, walk around Orchard Road and just hanging out.

Us being late as usual, to rush to the hotel for our lunch buffet.

Here are the lunch party people, consist of Lin's boyfriend Kolin, my cousin Ayie in green shirt and mum in red.

We have been craving for Carousel and wanted to do a buffet meal so we decided to make a reservation for lunch since dinner is always fully book at Carousel. 

Here are some pictures to make you drool a little:



The left was my first plate from the cold dish section, it's really nice to see the variety of salmon and sushi that you can get

And on the right is the meat and dim sum section which I had the 2nd of the dim sum which was nice. 



 Here is a little miss match of Roasted Chicken, some indian food and purple potato (which I suggest not to try it coz it's just to mehhh/blerrgh) but the indian food and roast meat was nice.

And my last 2 plates was stuffs with some more cold dish which I miss out earlier and finish it off with some dessert.

So every one was really happy with the buffet from Carousel which is located at Royal Plaza on Scotts and lunch cost about $50++ (i think) and they do have some credit card discount of 10% which helps to off set the bill.

So after such a hearty meal we decided to cam-whore a little bit at the hotel lobby which is always nice.

(My sister Lin, My Mum, Cousin Naqiah and Me)

So we went to the Louis Vuitton Store at ION right after in search for a strap for my bag and walk around Orchard Road till we reach somerset and check out what's in-store in forever21.

By the time we took a short break, ended up being cranky......hahaha

While waiting for my sister to settle her exchange at forever21 we decided to take some picture since we are standing next to a huge mirror and this is pretty random. (If you are wondering about the dress I am wearing it's from LoveBonito which I got from their last year's collection)

Here is my cute cousin..... we were really tired with all the walking.

And lastly we decided to just have coffee at Dean & Deluca.
Which was a little upset coz the coffee was pretty bad and we didn't like it at all but we do like the Dirty Chai Tea and the Red Velvet cake which was nice.

So we that was pretty such sums up out Sunday weekend.

P.S: You might be wondering where is Fiqa and Marion, well they were busy with Art Class and work so I was there alone with my family.

Comments

Popular Posts