Monthly Favorite : February

Hi Makeup Junkies, 

The month of Feb have been pretty short but nonetheless it was pretty good month for me, it's the time again for Monthly Favorite! I get a little excited blogging about my favorite products of the month!

On top of my list is definitely this Beauty Blender..... right after my discovery I have not put this down at all and I have been enjoying this pinky egg looking sponge ooh-so-much. If you don't know what is beauty blender all about then CLICK HERE (For details and to purchase).


Next on my list of favorite is the Urban Decay NAKED Skin Foundation since I am pretty much worry about breaking out, this foundation have been working well for me not break outs and I am already half way thru the bottle. This is also another reason to haul on beautybay.com again. hehehe


For the eye area, this cheap and good mascara which I previously raved about is definitely a favorite and I do wear it almost every day and I love the how essence - Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara , read my full review here ----> CLICK HERE


Moving along..... I really been wearing a lot of NARS Blusher in Dolce Vita this shade is just the complete opposite of Orgasm which is highly raved, I think it maybe slightly over hype. Anyway Dolce Vita is a matte plum-ish tone and it is easy to wear when you have a plain makeup with no eyeshadow this blusher do stand out a lot. A little goes a long way.


So another makeup product that I have been wearing a lot late and I even Instagram it. Is the MAC Brick-O-La in Amplified Finish. Which is a must have! Iove the color alot coz I can't really wear much of red lipstick so when I discover Brick-O-La it kinda substitute it.

The part of maintaining my face can be an absolute tricky, recently I went to experiment a little bit with my skincare routine. I have gotten this from the pharmacy just a month back and have been in love with it. This La Roche Posay - Effclar Duo. Since the first time I tried it I have been loving it, it's like a moisturizer for oily skin it does make a lot of different when I don't apply this. The formulation have no funky smell, it's not sticky and absorb well into the skin. Leaving my skin hydrated with creasing my face through out the day.

In the month of Feb, I didnt really use alot of product as I am trying to rest my skin since I have been trying so much products and also I notice that I am breaking out again and this time Mario Badescu wasn't helping much. But I am looking forward to March Favorite coz I have been trying new products that was much effective for me.

So I hope I am able to share with you the products that I have been loving so far and I will see you guys again with another favorite in March!

Do leave a comment or feedback on the product I used and you can definitely follow me on twitter and Instagram @Lovesand_aishah

Comments

Popular Posts