ooh my March!

Hi Everyone!

I didn't know I had readers here?! But of course thank you so much for reading them coz I know some of you are my twitter friends. Thanks to those that encourage me to keep continue with my blogging/ranting. So because of you I am so motivated today to keep doing what I like to do.

Well this month is a little interesting for me (as you all might know by now my life is pretty much interesting as day goes by) but this month would be so much different as I will be taking some breaks from work and have something called "Life" for once.

This weekend is my Bangkok trip which I am looking forward to go and shop for so many freaking things. Things that I am looking forward to in Bangkok is find some interesting clothing pieces or maybe vintage style sort of thing or just normal casual stuffs. I also wanna get a gazillion type of iphone5 and ipad casing. Yar la I travel that far just for that..... there are actually more than just shopping in Bangkok but lets keep other interesting things for myself and share it with you if the deal goes through.

Exciting much I will be going with Cousin Yah and her girlfriends. So I will be away slightly longer than usual and we will only be back on 19 March and sadly I have to skip a few event on the weekend.

Fiqa's Opening Art Exhibition is on the same morning of my flight, I was close to changing my flight but it wasn't worth it when you are on budget airlines. So I had no choice but to keep the flight and skip the opening. First of all I am very very proud of her and her mad skills in art and this is her 2nd year showcasing her art work. Boy this part isn't fun when I have to skip this. And last week I decided to break the news to her gently and she was definitely not happy about it but told her my reason for leaving and I really hope she understand it. Mum and Marion will be there for her told them to take lots of photos and send them to me.

I will be updating you guys on the Art Exhibition details which will be display for the next 3 month or so and if you want to do you bit for charity you can buy the art more details pretty soon.

On the next event is a bestfriend's wedding, I had no choice with a heavy heart to skip her wedding and in hoping I get to meet her on the eve of the wedding which coincide with Fiqa's MTP session in school. Just suddenly every thing are falling on the same weekend and Me and Marion had to made careful planning of how to get from point A to point B and to point C in within a short span of time.

And at the same time there is so much going on at home since there will be no maid for the next few days till I am back.

On top of all the hectic schedule I will be joining Marion for his soccer match in Jakarta end of the month, really hope to get an actual US-time while we are there at least and to take a little break from reality so we could relax.

Despite the hectic-ness I do see myself being more productive this March and getting alot of things done, slowly but surely working towards my dreams and goals which totally excites me. And very thankful to those who are helping me while I will be away.

A day without me at home is actually a major issue, coz I have to take this credit for being the most efficient person to juggle alot of things and I usually I am one of the best organize person. hahaha please must take credit for such hard work that I have done.

Anyway do enjoy the weekend people and take it like a pinch of salt.

ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts