Review & Collection : Wet and Wild Icon Eyeshadow

Hey Makeup Junkies,

I am on the roll for these eyeshadows! I think there are awesome in so many ways and definitely an alternative choice if you are on the budget. The eyeshadow from Wet n Wild Icon Collection is definitely a favorite of mine and I had them for a couple of month now so I think it's best to give it a shout out.


Unfortunately Wet n Wild are not easily available in Singapore, I got mine from a friend who helped to purchase them in US. But recently when I goggled them I notice there might be available in one of those Singapore's blogshop but I can't remember which one. Alternatively you can try ebay coz honestly I get some of my stuffs there too.

I can go on and on and on about how I am not happy that some US and UK brands are not easily available here and if they do it will cost a bomb.

So below is the trio eyeshadow called "Walking on Egg Shell" It has this subtle shades of neutral which is what I normally reach for on daily basis or sometimes I switch to my NAKED2 palette. 
Below are swatches, it has this satin finish and slightly shimmer but nothing to overly.

 The is the infamous "Comfort Zone" I think alot of people have this palette and pretty much raved about. You must check out the swatches coz it's the reason why you need to have them. hahaha I love the color range of this palette.
(Mine had a cracked! ahhh!)
The neutral shades of shimmery and satin finish eyeshadow.



Here comes the blue shades! This is "Blue Had Me At Hello" you can go for the cute light blue dreamy look or go crazy with Smokey Blue look which I prefer. It's pretty much a shimmer with all the shades here.


Lastly is this "Petal Pusher" palette are those who love purple and lavender shades. Be creative and you can come out with so many looks with this palette. 


Overall I think all this palette was worth the try and they are very pigmented and have that creamy feel to it, take note I didn't even use any primer on the swatches and with natural lighting the color payoff is pretty nice. If you noticed that each eye shadow is embossed with the function to where the eyeshadow should go on your eyes. But you don't necessarily have to follow it, instead be creative with the colors.

I must say that some of the darker colors are very mush pigmented and those with shimmer tends to have more fall out so you need to be very careful with it. I seriously suggest that you pat the color rather than sweeping it across your eyelids.

Lasting power of the eyeshadow are not that fantastic, so I highly suggest that you put on a good primer to make the eyeshadow last longer. 

My Conclusion: It was worth the buy since the palette are pretty affordable, colors pigmentation are definitely awesome, staying power may differ but if you use a primer it should not go wrong and color choice is defitely great. My favorite are "Walking on Egg Shell" and "Comfort Zone" 

So as usual don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram @ lovesand_aishah

Comments

Popular Posts