Review : MUA Heaven and Earth Eye Shadow Palette

Hi Junkies,

Let's just said this month we have a lot to talk about especially eye shadows. I don't know but I am in the mood to talk about them. Like every other day I do wear eye shadow a lot and trying new products are definitely what interest me the most but it's always a bonus point when you can find a good affordable alternative rather than those expensive kind.

I have been using this MUA Eye shadow Palette in Shade Heaven and Earth alot lately since it's in a neutral shades it was just easy to wear for those daily look. I hate to say this but overall is comparable with Sleek Eyeshadow Palette. The size, packaging, weight and pigmentation are almost the same except for the price is a lot less than Sleek.



Here are some swatches:


While I was reviewing this, I thought why not I give my take on how to wear the neutral shades and hope you have some inspiration for an eye shadow look.
Just a casual simple look for a relaxing weekend outing.
 
So this look is pretty easy with MUA Heaven and Earth Eye Shadow Palette, which I have been using very regularly these days. Pigmentation is not over whelming but definitely build able, palette comes with frosty and matte colors and it's affordable.

So if you are going to ask me where I got them, obviously I got them from www.summerinlove.net and I hope you like the review and makeup look that I did. Kinda paiseh about putting my picture but I kinda like the idea for my readers. hehehe

So see you at my twitter and instagram @ lovesand_aishah

Comments

Popular Posts