Review : Urban Decay NAKED Skin Foundation

Hello Makeup Junkies,

Its been awhile (based on my blogger calendar) since I last posted an entry for a product review. Well as per the title said, I am going to be reviewing this UD NAKED Skin Foundation.

I don't know how to begin this review so I am just gonna jump right into it. I have so much good stuffs to say about it. First of all the shades that Urban Decay create is awesome, they have various shades (18 shades to be exact) to fit any skin tone with the warm and cooler undertone for you to choose from. Even the packaging is nice and light but definitely plastic-ky kind but I don't mind.



When I tried out this foundation, I was rather surprise with the texture of the foundation is watery rather than creamy/thick kind of foundation, using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush it gave me a flawless finish but during the first application the coverage is light with 1st application but it's build able if you want extra coverage or to areas that require more coverage. So that works fine for me. 


I like that my face feel very light like as if there is no foundation on my skin and since my skin is rather oily the foundation did manage to last more than 6 hours without creasing. But I did use a bare mineral Prime Time primer before putting on foundation. In-fact through out the day I noticed that the foundation look better and more dewy looking without making my face feel oily.


I am using shade 6.0 which is definitely the right shade for me even thou the shade you see is darker but actually suits my medium warm tone shade well. I actually got the ladies at Sephora to check which shade I am in. They use the 3 different shade swatch on my face to see which is the closes to my skin tone which you guys can do it too.


The NAKED Skin Foundation is supposedly packed with good nourishing ingredient and Peptide Infused which supposed to help with repairing the skin, honestly I don't see any of that happening or if there is any significant changes to my skin but anyway I do usually just keep with my skincare routine as per normal.

So in-conclusion I do think this is a great product, it works great in most skin type, it's paraben free, love the dewy matte finish and it doesn't break me out. One is the great features of this product is that its light weight and it does NOT make you face look cakey at all. I will repurchase it when I am done that's for sure.

You can get them at Sephora SG

So see you on the next entry.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter and Instagram @ lovesand_aishah

Comments

Popular Posts