Travel : W Hotel Bangkok

Hello Everyone!

I shall start blogging about my Bangkok Trip which is still fresh in my mind and have some time to squeeze in to get down to business with this Blog Post. 
Green Chicken Curry our first meal while in Bangkok!
So if you are on my Instagram and Twitter (and if not, do follow me @ lovesand_aishah) you know I spend 4 day and 3 nights in Bangkok for a whole lot of shopping. Ever since I posted a picture of the hotel which I stayed everyone was asking about it. We stayed at the fabulous W Hotel Bangkok for 3 nights and it was an amazing experience.



Every thing about the hotel was just awesome, everything about the decor of the hotel made us feel so unique, I have never been to alot of W Hotel but I have to say that W Hotel Bangkok was just amazing. It fit my bill well, this is not a typical hotel you get infact to me it's a lifestyle hotel for young, artistic, chic and modern place to stay. *disclaimer it is definitely not a family oriented hotel.

The room was beyond expectation, we stayed in the Wonderful Room and the theme of our room was Thai Boxing so that is why you see that shinny gold boxing gloves on the bed, love the furniture in the room so modern and sleek, the toilet was pretty amazing too. We had the rain shower + the normal shower, bathtub was huge! and it has this huge ass mirror.



Effort just to make the room with a theme, love the Gold Boxing Gloves on the bed.
The amount of stuffs they put in the mini bar, every day I am tempted to have some chocolate... but NO!

Even free mineral water must look fancy.
Maybe I should build a bathroom like this in my own home, just a thought.


I gotta say when they gave us Soap and Shampoo in the bathroom, I thought it was no big deal and it must be some generic soap and shampoo but NO! They decided to place Soap and Shampoo from BLISS! Which you can get it from Sephora! Feeling luxury already.
Obviously we are such a sucker for such things. hahaha
Coincidentally while we were in Bangkok it was the Bangkok Fashion Week and there was a fashion show on the day we check in, they actually had a runway build on the hotel drive way and the music was good and atmosphere was just great. Obviously we are not invited to the show but we manage to get a glimpse of Thai celebrities, models and socialite. So we were pretty much sua ku and under dress for the occasion. 



Not forgetting the overall service and facilities was good, we had a nice Continental Breakfast at The Kitchen Table and the host and waitress are so efficient and nice and we felt so welcome. And since we had some discount for breakfast I say our breakfast was cheap and nice.


The pool was just an awesome place to relax and chill coz it's open 24hours a day.... you get relaxation any time. Basically it's just a dipping pool but not that big either.


Some where near the pool there is a day bed which you can just lay down with pillow and enjoy the time.

The bar near the pool area.
The Gym.... it's nice and there is a trainer available if you need one.
I think this art work is just so funny and nice.
There is a Spa in the hotel but it wasn't open yet while we were there, there was also a Bar at the lobby which we didn't get to go since we are always busy shopping. But each time we pass by the Bar the music they play are always nice.

One of the easiest thing about the hotel they have this desk called "Whatever Whenever" (I think) which is like a one stop service desk for any thing you need. Staffs are always always greeting you and friendly. I would really love to stay in W Hotel Bangkok when I am back.

Looking forward to more future trips to Bangkok as usual.

So that's it!

hahaha kidding! no worries I still have more to blog about Bangkok and all the information. It's just that many are asking about the hotel so I thought why not do this part by part blog about the whole trip.

So see you in the next blog post.

Comments

Popular Posts