First Impression: Real Techniques - Duo Fiber Collection

Hi Junkies,

I guess it's about time the words on the street spread like wild fire on this brushes. Yes I am talking about the Duo Fiber Collection from Sam Chapman of Pixiwoo. Its a limited edition collection, which is kinda sad to know coz Real Techniques make very high quality brushes and I really hope this set of brushes, stay on in the permanent collection.





Honestly I have been watching some reviews online of those who have gotten them but I have yet to fully utilize the brush, but nonetheless I should give you my first impression of the brush. Do note this is not a review but rather a first impression since many are asking me about the brushes. But of course once I have fully utilize the brush I will definitely give a more in depth review and together on how to maintain the brushes.



This collection is has white handle, very light weight and all the brushes are tampered at the bottom bristles. The white fiber of the brush is really soft and the dark part are slightly dense. As you can see below.




All the bristles are nicely compact, they are really good for cream, liquid and even powder products. But I have a feeling a creamy product will work best with these brushes. I will give it a whirl and let you know soon.

My first impression seems to be pretty good with this Duo Fiber Collection and it is looking very promising.

If you are looking to purchase this brush it is available at www.summerinlove.net

If you do have any comments/question don't forget to leave them below.

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts