Haul: Duty Free Cosmetics

Hello Junkies!

Here comes the next post! This is more exciting, coz I splurge a little bit than usual and since we are bound to Bangkok and Jakarta, I took the opportunity to picked up some Lancome, YSL, MAC and tons of Revlon products.

Some peeps have been asking me about the price range, duty free is definitely cheaper than store for sure but the selection is rather limited so if you are looking for very popular shades they may not have it but they do have a decent amount of variety.




While I was bound to Bangkok, I have decided to Grab the YSL Rouge Volupte in shade 3 and 29. I can say it Luxurious and Divine. They are both matte which is something I would wear frequently the color definitely suits a medium skin tone well. They are SGD34.90 but Rouge Volupte Shine is SGD45.



No 29 & No 3
Of course the current obsession is MASCARA and I have been trying different types of mascara for the past couple of month and one of those that I been wanting to try is this Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Mascara. I tried a few times and I would say it's pretty good but I will definitely do a full review soon. This cost SGD36.20 only.


I know I might say this a million times already but I think I would say this another million times more, I am obsessed with Revlon Lip Butter and you know Duty Free they have them at the fraction of the cost. The 2 shades that I purchase for about SGD10 was Lollipop and Pink Truffles.

Lollipop and Pink Truffles
Lollipop and Pink Truffles
This product I couldn't find it in our local stores but I spotted them at Duty Free and wanted to try them out, they look easy to use for a quick eye shadow fix. Currently I am playing around with it, will see how it goes.
Revlon Eye Shadow Duo Stick in shade 201 Torch, I think is a good idea for subtle brown smokey look. I think this was around SGD12-15 if I am not wrong.



Lastly when I landed in Singapore from Jakarta, I went to grab some MAC Cosmetics, it was pretty crowded at 12noon and maybe there were many flight arrived during that time. So since I already had a list of things that I wanted and immediately told the sales personnel what I wanted. So here are the stuffs I grab.


Got 2 lipsticks from MAC to add on to my collection of MAC Lipsticks, is the shade Craving and Chatterbox with Amplifies finish. Both lipsticks are only $23 each.



Next item was an old time favorite which I lost it many many years ago, so I decided to get a new one since I love the shade Gingerly in Sheertone Finish, this blusher was SGD28.50


And lastly the MAC 217 Eye shadow brush! I know many of you might say what took me so freaking long? Yeah I always had this thinking that maybe I don't need that expensive brush but when I tried my sister's 217 I was just convinced to get one for myself which cost me SGD33.30.



I hope you find this blog post very informative with all the price range from DFS but I really got all of them on a bargain coz during that time there was additional 12% off for all the items which sadly ended last month. So I didn't have much thoughts about buying them and of course I am freaking happy with the purchase.

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook 

Comments

Popular Posts