Haul : Soap & Glory Collection

Hi Junkies!

So I have decided to spread the Haul into a few parts, as there are just too much stuffs that been purchased through out the last month.

Great news I am moving on to stuffs that I got from Boot's Thailand like the Soap & Glory products which I realized they are way cheaper than in Singapore. You can also read about my trip to Bangkok, Thailand HERE. By the way Boot's is like a Watson's Store we have in Singapore

So let get on with the Haul!



While in Bangkok, me and my cousin did some comparison on the currency exchange and realized that Soap & Glory in Boot's were cheaper than those you can get in SG. Our first thought why not get a body scrub and good news is Sugar Crush is available and we had to grab it.

Next item is the Righteous Body Butter I love this! infact I do have a sample size of it and been using it a lot lately. I really does gives you a smooth and soft feeling on the skin, it's nice to use the body butter right after the shower. So definitely need to get it!

I love the scent in majority of the Soap & Glory products and Clean On Me shower gel have always been my favorite but I notice that the Scrub Actually has Mango Butter and all other goodness, so I told myself that I need to get it. The smell is wonderful.

I know this might sounds gross but I never really bother to put any lotion or cream on my feet coz I usually let the pedicurist to do it when I am doing my meni and pedi but I did give this Heel Genius a whirl and convince myself to get it. hahaha but I wanted to get it for those night where I have some "me time" to pampered myself.

This product is a familiar product for me and Marion (the husband) he for once digs into my beauty products and love this facial scrub cum mask for his face. To read more on the review please click HERE. We did an in depth review on Scrub Your Nose In It. I just love the way Soap & Glory named their products.

This Trick and Treatment for under eye circle which I bought out of curiosity, the product promise to help out with brighten up the under eye. I do have mix review with and my first impression right now is 50/50 but I have yet to try it till it reach it's full potential so maybe I will come with review on this.

Lastly I actually received this Sexy Mother Pucker (it's a lip plumper) coz having to spend more than 600bhat worth of Soap & Glory. hahahaha. Not bad aiye.... anyway I have not try it yet but I heard good review about it. Will give it a whirl and update you guys about it.

Phew! that a whole lot of Soap & Glory in one blog post. I hope you enjoyed it and I will be back with more Haul post pretty soon. Coz I did haul on YSL, MAC and Revlon product, will share it with you on the next blog post.

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook 

Comments

Popular Posts