Monthly Favorite : March

Hi Junkies!

Another great month for me! Been travelling a lot and busy most of the time so I have been pretty much on the GO. But I really want to make a point to have the monthly favorite each month and try my very best to do the best as possible.

The products on this month's favorite are definitely something that I have been using especially while I am on the go and focus more on skincare products more.


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
This work like a serum which helps to dries out your pimple/acne breakout it can lead to dry skin but if you have super oily skin it will helps to control the oils on your face. I use this only at night.

La Roche Posay Effaclar
I never really fancy gel or foamy cleanser but the Effaclar definitely wash away impurities without leaving my face dry and it's gentle to the skin.

Murad Spot Blemish Control
I picked this up because of AModelRecommed who is a Youtuber, she is a professional model and constantly putting her face at risk for makeup and whatsnot and she speaks highly about this product in her favorites and skincare routine and I decided to try it and YES I see visible result within 2-3 weeks.

Bioderma Crealine H2O
I am sure if you read my previous favorite you will know how much I love Bioderma, it's pretty holy grail for me. No other makeup remover does it better than Bioderma. Enough said!

Moving on to Makeup!


bare mineral PRIME TIME face primer
I have been using this for more than 6 month and I used to have the sample size that came in one of the set and I realized that it does made a huge different when I wear the primer or not because of my oily skin I really need make sure that makeup stay in my face and Prime Time primer have work well. It's a silicon based.

Revlon Lip Butter - Sugar Plum
 
Revlon Lip Butter are just great! They are easy to wear and moisturizing, I do raved about Lip Butter alot and really love them alot. At this moment I do have about 5 different shades.

Rimmel Natual Bronzer - 002
Been reaching for this Bronzer a lot lately, it gives me the glow that is subtle and great for everyday. Also it helps with countouring on the side of face as this bronzer does not have any shimmer. I just love it and sometimes I don't wear blusher I just make sure that I have this Rimmel Natural Bronzer with me instead.

MAC Blush - Coppertone
I know it looks rather weird but my MAC Blusher in Coppertone have been with me for long and I have hit pan on this blusher for the longest time ever. I love this shade just because this shade suits my skin tone very well and I have been using it for so long.

I would say this month I have been concentrating more on skincare alot and since I have been traveling and busy with work I usually use very less makeup and letting my skin breathe better. Effaclar Duo have been helping me to control my oily skin and Murad Blemish Spot Treatment have been showing so much sign of improvement which I will do a blog post about it.

For makeup wise I have been keeping it simple with using natural colors and leaving my lips show off a little bit with a pop of color using Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum so I won't get so dull all the time and it also help to moisturize my lips which is a bonus.

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook 

Comments

Popular Posts