Review: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eye Mascara

Hi Junkies!

Feeling a little fancy fancy, so I decided to do a review on the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eye Mascara. I got this from DFS while I was travelling to Jakarta the other time and since there was so much discount at DFS I grab this for less than SGD35. 

Love DFS for their discounted cosmetics! who doesn't?!



The packaging is definitley fancy shamancy, I like how Lancome package the mascara is an hour glass shape, it's easy to grip and of course if you notice that different mascara from Lancome have some details design, that is why we pay so much for expensive mascara.


If check on history of Lancome Mascaras they are definitely one of those sort after mascara and highly raved in the beauty world that's for sure, I would say it was worth every penny spend on this mascara and no doubt about it I will repurchase this when it's all dried up.



The brush is pretty good too, since the tip is more tapered and small it's much easier to go around the corners the eyes which is a plus point for me.  The shade that I got is black 01, the volume and lengthening that this mascara gives is definitely very good not many mascara can curl my lashes without a curler but this Lancome did the job well.

See the before and after picture below.


Just to let you know all I did was curled my lashes and with 1 coat of mascara is all it takes to give me the lengthening and volume. You definitely can built the volume and lengthening, coz it give very little clumping to the lashes. Best part even removing this mascara don't require a lot of tugging, I used Bioderma to remove my eye makeup.

I really do love how it opens up my eyes and how with 1 coat of mascara can give you that natural looking lashes instead of over doing the mascara which yet still build-able for fuller lashes.

My rating for this product is 
5 / 5

Hope this is a useful information for you to decide on which mascara to get. I will do a drugstore mascara that is also one of the mascara I really love.

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts