Review : NYX Natural Eye Shadow Palette

Hey Junkies,

Welcome back to my blog, thank you so much for coming here again and supporting my blog. I just realized the readers here are increasing so much. So I must say a big THANK YOU! One of the reason why I make a point to update my blog.

Well today I am going to do a review on NYX NATURAL Eye Shadow Palette which was recently launched early this year, kinda excited about it coz it reminded me of the NAKED Basics which I have been considering to get. 



But I am glad I got this set for myself, I have been using it daily/regularly for a simple eye shadow look. The palette is compact size and comes with 6 shades. In which there are 3 matte shade, 1 shimmer shade and 2 frosty shade.
I see myself carrying this palette when I travel since it's so compact too, packaging very sturdy




I would say the shimmery shade you have to be a little careful thou, coz the shimmer do give some fall out but nothing crazy, I suggest you use your finger to pat the shimmer shade on the eye lid instead of sweeping it across the eye lid.

Blend-ability is definitely there since the shades are not in dark colors and if you enjoy matte shades this is one of the reason you should get it.

This is what I use to apply my eye shadow. I use a eye shadow primer from Stila Prime Pot in shade Taffy with a Sigma P80 brush to apply my primer, using my Manicare eye shadow brush to apply all my eye shadow and MAC 217 Brush to do those blending. But if you are using other brushes is perfectly fine too but these are my suggestion.




If you are wondering where I got it? it's from www.summerinlove.net selling for SGD16.50 with postage.

Hope you like this blog post, there will be more Reviews, Hauls and Pictutorial soon!

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts