Haul : Watson's Store

Hi Junkies!

One piece of advise, never leave me alone in Watson's Store ever! The kind of damage I do within a span of less than an hour. sheehs! So yeah... I had some time in my hand while I was in town the other day and decided to go to Takashimaya in Orchard Road and some how I landed myself in Watson's and the rest is history.

So guys, this is what I got!




All the items are about $100 worth. I will give you the breakdown of it. 

Basically while I was in Watson's I wanted to check out the facial products from La Roche Posay, not sure if I have mention it before I am currently a big fan of La Roche Posay Effaclar range. So while I was browsing through the shelves this friendly sales promoter came and wanted to help me.

So I asked her about this Thermal Water for sensitive skin and she told me the benefits and how to use the product, was totally happy that she fill me in with so much information.
Obviously 2 bottle for $12.90 on promotion.


And moving along to the next product, I reach out to an old friend the Biore Facial Wipes, which I really need to coz my Bioderma is running out and buying them in SG are such a ripe off while waiting for a friend to help me buy them in france, I decided to use Biore Facial Wipes coz it is definitely the next best thing in removing my makeup and no doubt about it.

This is a refill pack for $13.50 for 48 sheets, I already have the container for this so the refill is a good way to save the earth. If you notice it also come with a free sample of Jelly Makeup Remover.


From the facial product we move on the hair products now, as you know my hair is naturally limp and lifeless and straight and boring. So I decided to give my hair more volume this time around, which means less washing YES! less shampooing my hair coz frequent washing will limp the hair but in Singapore crazy weather, obviously we need to clean our hair frequently and so to solve this #firstworldpain I decided to try out dry shampoo. The Brand which is much raved on youtube recently is Batiste. I got 2 travel size bottle which easy to just pop in my hand bag or bring it when I travel.


And a new hair product which was recently launched is this Loreal Extraordinary Oil, it says here that is a Miracle Hair Oil Treatment which made by 6 different types of flower, you can use it before shampoo or before or as and when you need to nourish the hair. One of the reason for buying this is that its non greasy which why I wanted to try it coz most oil product are just sticky to use. I am planning to review it soon so keep a look out.
This bottle of Hair Miracle cost $23.90 which I think its affordable.


In the topic of oil, one of the sale promoter at Watson's was like bugging me to check out her product and since I was in such a good mood I decided to follow along but since I didn't have any information about the product and never heard of it, it's best that I get a sample to try so technically I got this for free. But they sell this for $7.90 in the store.

But my first impression on this product is that it is non greasy and smell very nice which I really like so I need to try out this product to see if it's effective.


So after so much of skincare products, I didn't forget to grab some makeup products along the way.

First up I grab this 2 nail polish which attracted me.


On the left is the nail polish from essence Colour & Go in shade Modern Romance in a coral color, just to remind you that its Spring Season on other part of the world except for Singapore otherwise this a a nice shade for spring. Retail Price $2.90.

And on the right side is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in shade Lace Lilac this is one of those shade that  I have been looking for and definitely a spring favorite color of the season. And I do like the Xtreme Wear line from Sally Hansen. Retail Price $7.90.


The next 2 products are from essence, some of the products are definitely worth the raved such as their mascara but this time I wanted to try other product such as the essence Brow Powder and Brow Gel. They are very affordable makeup especially if you are starting to explore on makeup.
Brow Powder retails for $5.50 and Brow Gel retails for $4.40.



Hope this blog post helps you with your shopping idea.

If you have any comment or feedback do leave them down below..... Next entry will be on my April Favorite!

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts