Monthly Favorite : April

Hi Junkies,

It's the TIME of the month again (this good kind, of course) for us the beauty junkie to reveal our monthly favorite and it seems many of you out there are already started the buzz so why not I jump in and do the same. This month I focus more on skincare products that I have been loving.



So the first product that I have been loving this month is Murad Blemish Spot Treatment. This product is definitely not cheap at all but I got it from feelunique.com This product is definitely pricey but was definitely worth trying. Since I do have very oily and acne prone skin this product have help me to control the acne very well without breaking out my skin. A little goes along way for this product.


Next product that I have been religiously using is the La Roche Posay Effaclar range, this range is for those with acne and sensitive skin. 

For La Roche Posay Effaclar H, it helps to dehydrate my skin which became very dry, don't get me wrong, my skin is oily but because I use alot of product that reduce the oily-ness I still need to hydrate the skin or else it will become dry and sensitive. So Effaclar H is specially made to help people with my skin type.


Another facial product that I have been loving is also this La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo which works like a serum, this is also part my skincare regime which helps me to unclog my pores. It absorb to the skin well with making my sking feels sticky but I do control myself to how much my skin needs it can dry up the skin.


And lastly on the La Roche Posay Redermic C, it contain Vitamin C which helps to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines it also help with the firmness of the eye area so that eyes don't become droppy. Which is to me is very important as age are catching up having a good eye cream is essential. But the down side with this product it helps very little with my dark under eye but the fine line and firmness is great.


Moving on to Scrubbing Products, 2 of Soap and Glory product which I have been loving is the Scrub Your Nose In It which is a very refreshing facial scrub and it also helps a lot with our large pores and unclogging the pores. My husband and me love this product and this is our 2 tube already. We love the minty smell too.

And for the body is Scrub Actually, what I really love about this scrub is the smell of Mango Butter and it's pretty "Light" for a scrub but amazingly this scrub does smooth, lighten up the skin and your skin does feel very silky. Which of course what I really love and I am already half way thru this product which I might just repurchase it again.


So we are already heading to cosmetics / makeup products, this month I have been pretty much focus on my skin well being and been wearing less makeup actually, it's just one of those phase where I it's time to let you skin breathe but of course being me I still would prefer some makeup so I just keep with the usual stuffs.

For face primer, I have been using this product for the longest time ever I think this would be my 2nd year and I still love this bareMineral Prime Time Primer, since I have an oily skin this product works wonderful! Oil control are always in checked.


Next is very obvious product which I have been loving despite it's 1 shade too light for me but I still do love it. Its none other than Revlon Whippen Cream Foundation in shade Medium Beige. I did  a full review of this product so CLICK HERE to read more.


Moving on to cheeks, I have recently rediscover my Inglot Blush in shade No.30, which I almost forgotten that I owned a few of them. But this shade here is really pretty it's coral pinkish shade which is really nice for all skin type. The blush is really pigmented so a little goes a long way, definitely a keeper and I really love it.

I don't think Inglot is available in Singapore but the nearest place to get them is in JB, City Square Mall if I am not wrong. It's best that you goggle it.



And last but not least, is my all time favorite MAC Lipstick in shade Brick-O-La in Amplified finish.This look really red but in actual fact this shade is like a reddish and a hint of pink which makes it not as red as it looks. But this is an alternative if you are scared to wear a bright red lipsticks.



So finally that's it for my April Favorite! Hope you enjoy it, I will be doing some product review on the next entry. Do remember to subscribe to receive updates from my blog.

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. Interesting to see so many La-Roche Posay products!! I tried them years ago... cos they looked so appealing! But never had much luck with them. I'm loving Vichy lately though, so i might give La-Roche Posay another spin sometime later! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silverkis,

      Yea! La Roche Posay some how suitable to my oily sensitive skin, the range I used helps with oil control, I guess I hit jackpot for now. I head about vichy but I worry to try them coz my skin is just too sensitive. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts