Monthly Favorite : May

Hi Junkies,

Yet another month flew by and another great month coming, in full gear. Hope your days and months are doing well too.

It's like a routine that I look forward to each month, MONTHLY FAVORITE!

There is a mish mash of makeup product mostly in this month, so lets move on....



This time I included a hair product that I have been loving a lot this past month, L'oreal Extraordinary Oil made with flowers the oil smells divine of course, leaving my hair more supple, tame and no greasing. If I am not wrong it does give a little bounce to my hair.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is a must have for everyone that wears eye shadow. Its a creme based eye shadow that is easy to blend and stay on your lids the whole day.


Besides Bad to the Bronze, I have been enjoying my NAKED2 on a daily basis these days too. Shades that I have been loving is Foxy, Tease and Snakebite.



Each time that I have my chance on cleaning up my makeup stash I always re-discovery products that I lost touch with. NARS Blush in Orgasm, who can say no to this highly raved blush that I have been using currently.



I know this Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation will be in this month favorite, since the day I got it I have been wearing it. The shade and finish fits my bill pretty well. Shade I am wearing is Soft Honey in case you want to go ahead and try it. 


Since I have forever oily skin, I definitely need to powder down my face, and since powder can sometimes oxidize to a darker shade I prefer the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. It's translucent so when my face oxidize my face doesn't become darker that much from the foundation.


Something that I have been blogging about is my eyebrows, but honestly my brows is something that I still struggle with still these days. I have been trying a lot of product recently but this eye brows pencil is something I had for since last year and only recently I rediscover it. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette, I would say this would be my current staple. If you are wondering how to get it? Its a available at cultbeauty.com and please be warn this isn't cheap, it cost £15.50 (after conversion SGD31) yeah I know is abit crazy but it makes your brow wonders.

Its a dual ended pencil which comes with a spooly on the other end. Great for travelling of course. And maybe I will do my eye brows routine soon.

And for this month, I decided to add 2 instead of 1 lipsticks. This month I have been splurging on a lot of lip products.1. Maybelline Color Whisper - Lust for Blush2. Maybelline Color Sensational - Mauve Me



Hope you enjoyed the Monthly Favorite... I look forward to see you again on next Month Favorite soon.
Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts