Review & Collection : Rimmel London Apocalips

Hi Junkies, 

There is something about Rimmel London Products, that I am drawn to so much. In-fact Rimmel came out with product that is worth the hype and they do score well on certain products. Product such as Stay Matte Powder is definitely a thumbs up for me and Wake Me Up Foundation is also a buzz worthy.

But today, it's gonna be one of their new lip product
Rimmel London Apocalips




The color range that they have is pretty bright, so for those who are not bold enough for this colors might be too intense but if you are a fan of bright colors like I do, hope you enjoy this blog post.

Apocalips line are known as lip lacquer which is why they will stain your lip and the staying power would last up to 6 hours or so I think if you are looking long wearing lip product this is definitely good.

I will go ahead and entice you now with the pigmentation of all the shades I have here, I have all the shades except for Nude Eclipse which is not in my collection. They have a total of 8 bright shades to choose from.

Here are the shades from the lighter to brighter shades:


Luna - Is a light coral shade and Nude being added in.
Celestial - This shade is definitely one of my favorite it's a darker shade of pink
Nova - Is a bright fushia pink
Galaxy - This is also another nice shade and suitable for medium skin tone, it's a raspberry/plum shade.

Do note this is NOT a lip gloss, but i'ts like a liquid lipsticks. Once you apply to the lips it will give the a little shine and eventually will become like a matte lip sticks. Because of the formulation that feels gel-like makes this lip product a lip lacquer that will give you that long wearing power.


Apocaliptic - Is a bright red shade with pink undertone which is a very bold color
Stellar - This is shade is a bright coral and a tinge of orange
Big Bang - Is the ultimate red lip sticks you can find in this collection with blue tone underneath


All the applicator for this product has a doe foe application which you gotta be careful coz you don't need a lot of product on the lips, a little goes a LONG way. Just small amount is needed to give you the pigmentation.


okay here comes the down side of this product....... well there isn't much bad thing but this formulation might dry up your lips. Yes, that is kinda sad to read this but it's the truth. The product will go into the cracks of your lip honestly and it does chap my lip, so alternatively I did figure out a way to prevent this, what I did is put on a lip balm before putting on the product. So far if you have a good lip balm it doesn't dry as bad as no balm at all.

But overall it was worth the try for this and I do love how the pigmentation of the product and lasted me almost a day without re applying it. But if you ask me "Will I repurchase this?" hmmmm I am kinda 50/50 about it but I do love the color range and maybe I don't mind putting on additional lip balm.

So another crucial information on how to purchase them, do check ASOS.COM it is very affordable! asos ship to Singapore for FREE if you don't know and it only cost $9.53.

So I hope you enjoy my blog post!

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

  1. great swatches! are these available in sg? or can you only get them online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel are not available in spore store, so I got them on asos.com instead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts