Review : Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

Hi Junkies, 

It's time again for another product REVIEW on a new product that I recently got. This product was a much talk about on youtube and so I thought why not go ahead and try it myself. 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Foundation have promise good stuffs in this foundation, they also claim that it is a primer, concealer and foundation into 1 bottle and not forgetting SPF20. So yes there is many mix review about the product but after using it for close to 4 weeks I kinda understand everyone is giving a mix review. Do note that I have oily and combination skin but most of the time is oily. So wearing a good foundation is rather crucial for me.

So moving on.....



So picking up the right shade can be tricky to choose and I am almost not confident to get them online coz obviously online purchase cant give the real color pigmentation, but after doing some research on the shade for my skin I ended up with Soft Honey. I was lucky that the shade fit me perfectly this shade have yellow undertone with is why a perfect match.

Soft Honey
So if you are planning to get this do make sure you do some research and find out more on the shade before you decide. I will let you know later at the end of this entry to where you can get this foundation.

 The shade may look very bright but when you buff the foundation into the skin, it even out my skin tone very well and yes the this can be build-able to for a fully medium coverage. In fact if you concentrate on areas you want to conceal it definitely works. So Covergirl did score on this point!

Surprisingly with the coverage this product give it definitely feel very light and does not look cakey at all.

The longevity of the foundation is rather good, I don't really need to touch up instead I just blot away the shine but nothing really serious since my skin is naturally oily. It also doesn't give me a white cast when my photo are taken with flash photography. But after 8 hours of wear eventually we will see my foundation starts to melt away.


The packaging of the foundation is pretty much very typical but 1 special feature that the packaging have a is a lock system, so you need to twist the head pump it lock! My god it's been awhile since foundation is pack this way coz it made travelling a lot easier knowing that I won't spill or accidentally pump the foundation. Great!


Overall I do love this foundation a lot, with all the features it promise. If you ask me will I repurchase this and my answer is a definite YES.

As you all know you cannot get this product in Singapore Store but you can get online at http://www.under-twenty20.com/ and it's pretty affordable for only $22.

If you have any question or comment, don't forget to leave them below and I will reply as soon as possible.

Twitter Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts